𝟎𝟏: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕,
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕,
𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠,
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑.
𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑,
𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎,
𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠,
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑.

𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛 – 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

❞𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛 – 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

The summer passed on too quickly for Thea's liking. Sure, she was busy, trying to keep the bakery open, and keeping an eye on the restoration of the Dragonfly Inn.

According to Liberty, Luke and Rachel had done a detour on their trip and stopped by the Magic House in St. Louis so Billie could get a break from all the museums.

Apparently they wished they found it sooner and just took her there instead of all the museums.

Doose also opened up his Soda Shoppe. To Georgia's horror, he made Georgia Ice Cream Queen. Then he proceeded to photoshop a god-awful crown on Georgia's head. Georgia had gotten really pissed at that, went out, bought a plastic tiara, and had them retake the photo so they could do it 'right'.

However, right now, Doose was bitching at Luke about someone covering the window that looked right into the Shoppe with a curtain.

Liberty and Jess had tried to stop him, but Doose didn't listen to them. And Todd had the idea of covering the window with a curtain, because it was Luke's diner and Doose had no say about it. 

Doose was saying, "Your kids covered up the window!"

"My kids are adults and can make their own decisions," Luke replied, defensively. "And I didn't agree to have the giant window put in!"

"So what?" asked Doose.

"A giant window! Right here!" Luke pointed at the window, "Before they covered the window, you could see my entire diner. And when I'm in my diner, I could've seen your whole stupid store."

"I don't understand why yours is a diner and mine is a stupid store," Doose replied.

"Look at this place!" Luke said, "Look at you. All you need is six dancing penguins and Mary Poppins floating in the corner to bring back two of the worst hours of my childhood."