𝟏𝟓: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤

A/N: Title taken from a lyric in Krypteria's song You & I.

Jess ended up buying a two-bedroom apartment for him and Georgia

Jess ended up buying a two-bedroom apartment for him and Georgia. The extra room was for Liberty so she can move in, due to Luke and Jessie's relationship. If Liberty doesn't want to move in, it can be the room that Georgia sends him too whenever he eventually pisses her off. Or for Billie, if Rachel decides to have a night for herself.

The thing was that it was next door to Dean's apartment that he was staying in.

Why?

1. It was decent and cheap. Plenty of space.
2. And it was so Jess could torment Dean while Thea and her friends were at college.

The thing was, Jess figured out Dean's roommate's schedule very quickly, and he figured out when Dean would get home, so Jess would do everything in his power to annoy the hell out of Dean when Jess was home.

Jess would do the following:

1. Make overly garlicky food.
2. He asked Anthony about the most obnoxious country bands that he (Anthony) knew of so Jess could blare the country music while Dean tried to sleep. Jess had put the stereo next to a wall that Dean's bed was against. (Anthony didn't know the reason why Jess did that.)

3. Strike up friendly conversations with Dean and Ricky, so Dean can't look like an asshole by telling Jess to go away because Ricky liked Jess and thought he was just friendly.
4. Slam cabinets and drawers.
5. Take Dean's parking space.

So, Jess was friendly to Dean's roommate, Ricky, and the rest of the neighbors, but he was a menace to Dean, to cause friction between the two and the neighbors and to make Dean come off as unhinged whenever Dean complains about Jess.

Of course, Jess knew he had to space out being a nuisance to avoid getting evicted. 

Although to be fair, Jess had to listen to the upstairs neighbor and their bowling alley practice. 

Jess had detailed all that in an email that he sent to Thea.