𝟏𝟐: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥)

A/N: The title is taken from the Fame on Fire song of the same name.

Thea was rudely awoken by someone rudely shaking her. Thea covered her head with her pillow and rolled over, "Go away."

"I have a serious problem," Jess said.

"All you need to do is get on your knees, apologizing profusely, and promise Georgia that it will never happen again," Thea told him.

"I meant that my mom is in town," Jess said.

Thea pointed at the laptop on her desk, "I have Oregon Trail on there."

Jess went to the desk chair and sat down, turning on the laptop to play Oregon Trail while Thea went back to bed. "By the way, I'm adding you to the game and I hope you die of dysentery."

"I don't care," Thea replied.

So, that was how Thea had Jess and Lane both hiding out in her dorm

While Lane ran errands for Rory, Paris, and their roommates, Jess hung around the dorm room to avoid Liz (and Luke and Jessie's sex life.)

Of course, Jess did other things than hang around. Rosalyn made Jess water her precious flowers and Kira made Jess brush her hair and paint her fingernails while discussing books.

Jess did hang out with Georgia too.

Rory had gone back to Stars Hollow for the Firelight Festival and Lane chose to stay behind because apparently Lorelai broke a window, and it was freezing over at the house.

During lunch, Todd came over to them, "I'm so stupid."

Liberty asked, "What happened?"

"I forgot that eleven existed in between ten and twelve and missed my class," Todd said.

"Dude, I dropped a baby in the shallow end of a pool," Anthony told him. "Don't feel dumb."

Paris leaned onto the table, "Okay, this story I have to hear."

Anthony explained, "Okay, I was holding my baby cousin, and she reached up, grabbed these goggles that were on my head, pulled them back, and let go. These goggles slapped me right in the eyes and landed in a way to where I couldn't see. For some reason, my brain decided that it couldn't handle 'hold baby' and 'fix eyes' at the same time, so I let go of the baby. I realized my stupidity right as everyone screamed, so I was just splashing around in the water, trying to find a baby, because I couldn't see. I did eventually realize that it'll go faster if I just take off these stupid goggles, but at that time someone had grabbed the baby that I dropped. The baby didn't even react and just apparently sank to the bottom."