𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬)

A/N: Chapter title taken by the Fame on Fire song of the same name.

No, this chapter does not have anything to do with suicide.

Rory was sniffling, but Thea couldn't be sure if it was because Rory and Lorelai's relationship was still a bit fractured from the whole Anthony situation

Emily and Richard had been disappointed in Rory over keeping that aspect of Anthony hidden, but they still had arms open for Rory (and Anthony). Even they knew that Rory's accidental arrest was due to "wrong place, wrong time" and that the police released her at least two hours later.

Rory would've called Lorelai or Emily and Richard, but it had been late, and she didn't want to bother them, and she just wanted to sleep.

At least, that's what Rory told them, but Thea knew that it was because she didn't want them to be disappointed in her.

Rory was at the end of one pew next to Libby, who was next to Thea, with Sage at the end.

Behind them was Todd, then Aiden, then Jess, then Dave, and then Georgia.

"I'm gonna miss Stan," Rory stated.

"Yeah?" asked Thea.

"He was so cute, with his fedora and his Hush Puppies," Rory said. "Every day, the fedora and the Hush Puppies."

Georgia asked Rory, "How come you weren't this torn up over Fran dying?"

Thea felt a wave of sadness at the mention of Fran dying. She missed Fran so much.

Sage asked, "Is Stan the guy who didn't wear pants?"

"Sage," Rory chided, still grieving over Stan.

"Am I the only one who doesn't know who Stan is?" asked Aiden.

"Not just you," Todd replied.

"He was called last week and made a lunch reservation at the Dragonfly," Thea added.

Libby grabbed Thea's hand, "Just leave a table open for him."

"Maybe lay out some candles..." Sage added. "And stand around and chant ominously..."

Libby flicked him on the ear, and it dived into a slap fight that Libby was winning, due to Jess grabbing a hold of Sage's arms so Libby could smack him. Aiden tried to intervene by smacking at Jess and Georgia turned to hit Aiden for hitting Jess. And poor Dave was stuck in the middle of it all, like Thea was.

Lane would've joined in, but she was sitting with Mrs. Kim who wouldn't approve of such nonsense, because she was glaring at Thea's friends, which went unnoticed.

Lorelai turned to shush them.

Sage glared and slapped Libby harder, making Libby smack him even harder.