𝟏𝟒: 𝐖𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

A/N: Title taken from the Ice Nine Kills song of the same name. However, unlike the movie that the song is based off, no one gets tortured.

It also hit me that I should have left Anthony and Rory as friends, where they slowly build up a relationship, and when Thea had the Grand Opening of the Dragonfly, Rory invites Anthony along, Dean sees them flirting, gets jealous. He realizes that Rory and Anthony headed to Rory's home for something. So, Dean sends Lorelai home, and she either finds them in bed together or the aftermath of them sleeping together and freaks out because she knows about Anthony's past. I like to think that during the course of the story, Dean would flirt with Rory, but she's not having any of it because she likes Anthony.

I have decided to have Anthony and Rory be endgame.

This chapter is mostly Rory-centric again. Next chapter will be Thea-centered.

Also, sorry about the time jumping around in this.

Rory asked Thea and her friends, "Hey, does 'small band of followers,' 'rain-soaked highway' and 'herd mentality' sound shady to any of you?"

Todd asked, "What do you mean by shady?"

"That it sounds like plagiarism," replied Rory.

"No," Thea replied.

"Why?" asked Sage.

"Because Doyle got after me for using those phrases," Rory said.

"You should do what my brother did to me as revenge," Anthony replied.

Paris leaned forward, "Okay, now I'm curious. What did he do?"

Anthony explained. "He gave me a letter and when I opened it, red glitter spilt everywhere in my room. The letter simply said, 'Congratulations, you're an asshole. You pissed someone off and your douchebaggery hasn't gone unnoticed.'"

"What did you do to deserve that?" asked Georgia.

"For some reason, my parents had this weird 'please keep off grass' sign in their yard and I broke it to where it read 'ease off ass' and blamed Blake for it. And he got grounded for it," Anthony replied. "So, he glitter letter bombed me in return."

"Seems like pettiness runs in the family," Aiden pointed out.

"That it does," Anthony replied.

Liberty asked, "How'd you find out it was from your brother?"

"I recognized his handwriting," Anthony replied.

Although, sometime later, Janet got a typed letter that ended up spilling blue glitter on the floor and the letter read, "Congratulations, you're a bitch. You pissed someone off with your exercise habits and your gigantic boyfriend. And it hasn't got unnoticed. Your trophy has come in the form of glitter. Enjoy."