Friends forever

Abhishek Malhan and Manisha Rani lived in a small town nestled between rolling hills and lush forests. They met during their childhood days, sharing giggles and dreams under the shade of an ancient oak tree. Abhishek, with his mischievous grin and adventurous spirit, was drawn to Manisha's kindness and gentle nature.

As they grew older, their bond deepened into a friendship that seemed to defy time itself. They spent lazy summer days exploring hidden caves, chasing fireflies at dusk, and whispering secrets under the starlit sky. Their laughter echoed through the valleys, painting the landscape with the colors of their joy.

One evening, as they sat by the riverbank, Abhishek gazed into Manisha's eyes, his heart pounding with affection. "Manisha, do you remember the first time we met under this tree?" he asked, a soft smile playing on his lips.

Manisha nodded, her eyes sparkling with nostalgia. "How could I forget? You were the boy who climbed the tallest branch and rescued my kitten," she replied, her voice filled with warmth.

Abhishek chuckled at the memory. "And you were the girl with the brightest smile I had ever seen," he said, reaching out to gently brush a stray lock of hair from her face.

Their fingers intertwined, sending a shiver of electricity down Abhishek's spine. "Manisha, there's something I need to tell you," he said, his voice filled with emotion.

Manisha leaned in closer, her heart racing with anticipation. "What is it, Abhishek?" she whispered, her breath mingling with his.

Taking a deep breath, Abhishek confessed, "I've realized that what I feel for you goes beyond friendship. I've fallen in love with you, Manisha."

Tears welled up in Manisha's eyes as she cupped Abhishek's face in her hands. "Oh, Abhishek, I've been waiting for you to say that," she said, her voice trembling with emotion.

Before Abhishek could respond, Manisha closed the distance between them, pressing her lips against his in a sweet and tender kiss. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in each other's embrace, their hearts beating as one.

Pulling away, Manisha smiled through tears of joy. "I love you, Abhishek. I always have and I always will," she whispered, her voice filled with unwavering devotion.

Abhishek brushed away her tears, his heart overflowing with love. "And I love you, Manisha. With every beat of my heart," he replied, sealing their love with another tender kiss.

Their love story became the talk of the town, a testament to the enduring power of friendship and the magic of true love. Abhishek and Manisha built their life together, creating a haven of love and laughter amidst the chaos of the world.

And as they watched the sun set behind the hills, hand in hand, they knew that their love story was just beginning, destined to continue for eternity in the pages of time.

A little effort I put on this....it's just beginning wait for more....🧡🧡💜🫰