rainy ☔

Abhishek  walks  into  the  bedroom  after  arriving  home  from  work , walking  in  and  seeing  Manisha  wrapped  under  the  blankets  in  a  calm  sleep. he  smiles  at  the  sight  and  takes  off  his  jacket , tossing  it  into  the  hamper. he  undoes  his  belt  and  hangs  it  up. he  decides  that  he’ll  just  shower  after  dinner  and  changes  into  something  simple  and  comfortable  for  the  time  being.

being  as  quiet  as  possible , he  slips  out  of  the  bedroom  and  heads  to  the  living  room , letting  Manisha  finish  her  nap.

an  hour  or  two  later , Manisha  stretch  and  rub  her  eyes  as  she  slowly  wake  up. Manisha  check  the  time  and  see  that  it’s  past  seven , meaning  that  Abhishek  should  be  home  now. She  glance  over  and  see  his  work  belt  dangling  from  one  of  the  hooks  on  the  wall  and  his  work  jacket  lazily  draped  over  the  hamper , validating  her  assumption.

Manisha  sluggishly  get  out  of  bed  and  quickly  use  the  bathroom , getting  excited  to  see  Abhishek  after  a  long  day. She  slip  on  her  house slippers  and  walk  over  to  the  living  room , sliding  her  feet.  the  tv  is  on  low  volume , playing   some  random videos. Abhishek slouched  on  the  couch , his  head  resting  against  the  cushion. he  holds  his  phone  in  his  lap , looking  down  and  scrolling  away , stopping  occasionally  to  read  whatever’s  on  his  screen.

he  notices  Manisha  and  smiles , not  saying  anything  as  he’s  still into  his  phone. She  stretch  and  walk  over  to  him , sitting  on  his  lap , facing  him , which  forces  him  to  move  his  phone  out  of  the  way.  he  tosses  it  aside  and  pulls  her  close  into  a  warm  embrace. he  rests  his  head  on  her  chest , closing  his  eyes  as  he  takes  advantage  of  this  moment. Manisha  wrap  her  arms  around  his  neck  lovingling , running  her  hands  through  his  hair. “i  missed  you.”  Manisha  say , her voice  still  groggy.

he  looks  up  at  her , his  soft lips  slowly  moving. “i  missed  you  too. did  you  sleep  good?”she  yawn , nodding. “my  baby  is  still  sleepy.”  he  says , chuckling. Manisha  smile  at  him , hugging  his  neck  tight. “it’s  the  rain.”  she  mumble , snuggling  into  his  warm  neck. She  stay  like  this  for  a  moment , not  speaking. Abhishek  rubs  on  her r  back , swaying  softly. She  feel  herself  dozing  off  again , still  tired  after  the  nap.

Manisha  feel  a  sudden  poke  on  her side  as Abhishek  teases  her.  She  groan  and  place her  hand  on  his  chest.  he  puts  his  hand  over  Manisha  and  leans  in  to  quickly  give  her  a  peck  on  the  lips. She  kiss  him  back , not  opening  her  eyes. She feel  his  body  shift  as  he  begins  to  stand  up , holding her still.

he  holds  onto  her legs  and  wraps  them  around  his  waist  as  he  carries her  to  the  bed. he  plops  Manisha  onto  her  side  and she quickly  snuggle  back  under  the  covers. Abhishek  slips  into  bed  beside  her  and  immediately  pulls  her  close.

Manisha  begin  to  cuddle  and  snuggle  closely  beside  him , feeling  safe  and  loved. She  rest  her  head  on  his  chest , the  feeling  of  his  chest  slowly  rising  up  and  down  as  they  both  drift  off  into  peaceful  sleep  giving her  automatic  comfort.

days  like  this  were  her  favorite. not  because  the  roads  get  closed  down  or  because  the  dirt  becomes  muddy , but  because  she  get  to  spend  it  in  bed  with  the  person she love.

It's very short coz I just recovered and only got less time....but stay tuned for more stories.......💜💜🫰🫰