Beautiful ❤️

Summary:- Manisha eyes caught sight of herself in the mirror, hunched over and weakly clinging onto her legs. They ventured unwillingly to the soft rolls on her stomach and the way her loose skin
hung from her legs and arms. Manisha mind took in every single one of her insecurities, hyper focusing on them in the dusty mirror.
What does he even see in her?

Manisha eyes stung as she imagined it.
The way his hands would touch her, the way his lips would trail across her skin;
worshiping every inch of her. But it was all just a sick joke. The figure of the woman she envisioned wasn't even her. That woman was who she wanted to be.

She was flawless, slim, beautiful-ethereal even.

That woman was what he deserved, what she felt deep down that he truly wanted. Manisha had tried so many times but whenever she would picture the two of them together it she just couldn't. It was always some faceless figure, some image that wasn't her.

Even though the two of them had made love plenty of times it was just hard to
picture herself with him.

She didn't know when she had started crying, feeling the tears slip from her chin and to the pillow that she was clutching onto for dear life.

She would never look like that. She would never be her.

She glanced at the screen once more. Through her blurry vision she could make out the way their bodies moved in sync to the music, how his eyes sparkled in the light. Manisha realized it then, heart dropping to her stomach as a feeling of nausea coursed through her that she was ideal if not better than the woman she had been envisioning.

With every last ounce of strength she had left, Manisha shut her laptop.
Her eyes caught sight of herself in the mirror, hunched over and weakly clinging onto her legs. They ventured unwillingly to the soft rolls on her stomach and the way her loose skin hung from her legs and arms.

Her mind took in every single one of her insecurities, hyper focusing on them in the dusty mirror.

What does he even see in her?
Manisha face wasn't as round nor softly defined the way hers was. Her hair wasn't as silky nor was her skin as smooth as hers. Beautiful is a word she couldn't even imagine using to describe herself. She hunched into herself as her eyes roamed her figure taking in every little thing she is insecure about, she didn't know if there would ever come a day where she
would find herrself truly beautiful.

Manisha eyes burned as her mind replayed the way Abhishek looked at her.

She didn't know her but she envied her. The way he looked at her like he was proud to be there with her. The way his eyes fell to her as they moved together in perfect synchronization.

She found herself wanting to be her. She wanted to be someone he was proud of and could show off, but that just wasn't her.

While their relationship had been revealed to the family members it was still a secret from everyone else in the world.

He never openly discussed it with Manisha but she knew he didn't want to put her in another situation that would end up with the two of them getting hurt, especially Manisha .she knew it was
for the better, but it was moments like this where she just felt like a dirty secret.

As she cast one final glance towards the mirror and her pitiful figure, she felt the sob she had been holding in finally escape her throat.

Manisha didn't hear him come in, jumping slightly as she felt the bed dip behind her. At the soft call of her name she shifted uncomfortably against the pillow, frowning as she moved away from his touch.

Abhi:-"Babu," his voice was soft as he tried once more to reach out to her, thinking she had just moved in her sleep.

Manisha POV
' You aren't being fair to him. He has done nothing wrong, you're just pathetic and insecure.'