Gone too soon!Goodbye everyone,Until we meet again.

Will was Relaxing in his theater until he looked around and remembered how he started this whole thing,each time.

Everyone was wondering who or What the hell,that guy was until.....he spoke.

Will:Hello Everybody,I Am @Williamjwb87 but Please,Address Me as "Will" And Im A Type Of God Called 'Author' And Im The One That Brought You Here And-Huh?

For some reason,Will Stopped Talking As Soon as He Saw (Y/n) And Brought the teen To Him By Snapping His Fingers And As Soon As He Did,He Began To Inspect him and When He Was done...He Was Surprised.

Will:Well I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle,Apparently This Young Man Is From the same World As my Counterpart where Us Gods all have a Cosmic link to said Counterpart with them being Ordinary People With NO Magic,Demons Except Satan's and Emotional,Quirks Or Grimm And Semblances......................Oh And You're Fictional Characters Aka None Of You Are Real And are Only Made-Up.

Hearing that made them freeze as they slowly processed what they just heard.

Mha Cast:.................

Lwa Cast:.................

Black Clover Cast:.............

Demon-Slayer Cast:................

RWBY Cast:...........

And once,They did process it.....

Everyone[Except (Y/n) And Will]:WHAT!?

Will came Into The Theater And Saw Everyone Chatting And he Decided to Bring Something Up

Will:Hey Guys,Guess What?

Everyone(Annoyed):WHAT!

Will:Rude!......Anyways,I Was Gonna Say It's Time To Leave the Theater.

(Y/n):Already?

Serafall and Eri:Nooooooooooo

Izuku:Well,It Was Fun.

Ochako:Yeah And We Got A New friend.

Iida:I Even Remember Will Said That Once We left He Can Make Sure That Tatsumi And Eri Return To Their Original Bodies or stay in the Ones They Have but either Way,They Can Go Home with their Family.

Izuku Nodded As He Looked at Eri and Saw her Smiling And He Felt Like A Dad And A Brother As He knew the Hardest Part is Letting Go.

You and your Family Were Talking Until You Felt As if Someone Wants To Take your Place As Bailey's Big Brother.

(Y/n):Alright......WHOEVER IS HAVING AN EMOTIONAL HEARTBREAK FROM BAILEY,GO TO HELL BECAUSE I'M HER BIG BROTHER,NOT YOU!

Izuku Curled Up In A Corner As He Was Heard Crying And he had a Deppressed Aura Around him.

Momonga:...............Damn.

Cocytus:Respect.

Mondo:Hey,What About The Power Ranger Dimension That You Showed Us?

Being Reminded Of that,You glared At that And Spoke As You Say....

(Y/n):Yeah!Where's the zords?Where the Megazord?Where's The Additional Rangers?What Happens Next!?

(F/n):Calm Down (Y/n) And Besides,We're Going Home.

Will:Not You're not.

Everyone:What?