Chapter XIII: Year II, The Lore Of Edwin Oshua

The buzzing sound of a hack-saw came from Dean sawing off a Vampire's head with the help of his older brother Gohan. When it was over and the Vampire was killed, Dean said, "Whew! Thanks for the help Gohan! I owe you one!"

"Yeah..." Said Gohan, covered in blood, "No problem. I still can't believe you do this for a living."

"It's better than being a bookworm." Dean retorts as he and Gohan begin walking back to Dean's Impala.

"By the way," Said Gohan, "You never told me where you got the car from."

"I bought it off of U-Bay." U-Bay was a website where you could buy old and new products from houses to cars to jet planes and armored suits.

"For how much?" Asked Gohan

"Don't worry about it." Said Dean, now changing the subject, "I'm worried about Owen. Which I wouldn't be if YOU didn't think it was a GOOD idea for Owen to keep going to the same place that's corrupting him."

"I'm just doing what's best-"

"And that's the problem." Said Dean, "Everyone thinks they know what's best. Has anyone ever asked Owen what he wanted to do?"

"Yes." Said Gohan, "That's how he ended up in this mess in the first place."

"Right." Said Dean. "We need to talk about that with Dad by the way."

"How come?" Asked Gohan

"We know nothing about the guy." Said Dean, "He tells us a lot of stories about mom, but have you ever heard Mom tell us stories about Dad or his family life back when he was growing up?"

"Not that I can recall-"

"Me neither." Said Dean, "Which means that Dad is hiding something from us. Whatever that is will give us a good idea on why God wants Owen to go to a school FILLED WITH WITCHES. And I can promise you it's not to spread the gospel."

"Why? Because it'll set them on fire?" Asked Gohan

"Set'em on fire, melt'em like water, the holy word man, you gotta love it." Said Dean

________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you sure you want to do this?" It was two days after Owen Versus Callistis. Within those two days, things were awkward at best and painful at worst. Owen couldn't even look at Akko anymore. If he needed an eraser or a spare pencil, he'd ask Diana or Sucy or Amanda or Sakura or even Constanze. Being in the same class with Akko was just...Unbearable now. He couldn't love her now. He could only be her...FRIEND. That word in itself nearly broke Owen. He never intended to be friends with Akko. Not after everything they've been through together. He wanted to cherish her, adore her and be the first to ravish her and fill her womb with his seed.

But now that Andrew had already did that and Akko was engaged to the man thanks to spellcastia, why was he still attending Luna Nova? He learned what he needed and didn't see a need to go forward and finish up the final year at Luna Nova. "Mistress Holbrook," Owen rubbed his face, "Do I have to repeat myself?"

"You're making a mistake." Said Holbrook, "Think of what-"

"I'm DONE." Owen replied. "No more. Just attending the same classes with Akko is unbearable enough, and then reliving the same nightmare on loop over and over again. What happened to me on Halloween night will be a chapter in the history books that I will never forget. It's a moment that I'll take with me to my grave. So Yes. I'm sure. Expel me. Let. Me. Go. I. Want. OUT."

Before Holbrook could say another word, "Well...I never thought I would meet you face to face. Although I have heard of you from among your peers." Croix Meridies, a transfer teacher that taught modern magic, enters Holbrook's office without permission and approaches Owen, who was sitting in a chair across from Holbrook. "And mine." She ruffles Owen's hair until he pushes her hand away from his hair. "Respect the personal space until we know each other better, got it." Said Croix