Chapter 10

Freen's pov

I got ready for the date, it's almost 4 pm and Becky would be here any minute. I don't know what she planned for us today, cause she's not even a local here. And I don't know if she knows around here clearly. I heard her and Irin talking about where we should go for the date. Even if we don't go anywhere romantic, i would appreciate her efforts.

"Bunny shes already here, are you done??" Nam asked. I took my phone and got down.

The sight i saw was, HOT.

She was waiting for me with a bouquet in her hands

She was waiting for me with a bouquet in her hands. As soon as she heard me coming down. She looked up and looked at me.

I was satisfied with my dressing by the way she was looking at me. It's like I'm the most beautiful person she has ever saw.

Becky's pov

GORGIOUS, that's all I could think of

GORGIOUS, that's all I could think of. She was so beautiful that i forgot to give her flowers when she reached near me.

"Do you need some more time to look at me" she asked as soon as she came near me.

"You look gorgeous" I said and saw her blushing.

"For my beautiful lady" i said and gave her the tulips i got from the flower shop.

"Thank you handsome" she said and winked. God, heat rushed towards my cheeks.

"You guys done with the sweet words or should I bring popcorn " Nam asked laughing a bit.

"Shall we" i asked and she nodded. Freen gave the flowers to Nam and asked her to put it in a vase.

"Be here before 10" Nam said while going to kitchen.

"Okay mom" Freen said.

We both left her home and went towards my car.

"Wooh, nice car" she said. I opened the door for her and got in the driver seat.

"Where's our first destination" she asked me and i just shrugged.

Freen's pov

She was driving the car, and i asked her so many times where we are headed to but she didn't say anything. After 40 minutes of driving we reached the beach.

My eyes light up when I saw we are going to beach. It's been a year since i went to the beach. She parked her car and i looked at her.

She got down first. Even before i could open the door she opens it for me. Such a gentlewomen.

She gave me her hand "shall we" she said and i held her hand. I was so excited to be in the beach again. To feel the breeze and hear the waves. It's so relaxing.

She was leading me to the exact place where i always go. It's between some rocks and not everyone knows about this place. I was surprised a bit so i looked at her.

"I hope you didn't mind me, going through all over your Instagram pics" she said and i smiled.

"Wow, you went through all of my pics" i asked, cause there's a lot of them. She just nodded her head.

"It's our first date and I want both of us to be comfortable and enjoy the date. Going to beach is one of the thing we have in common. So i decided to go to the beach. The I saw your pics on this spot, where you looked so relax and enjoying. So why nod add a new memory for you in the same spot" she said.

"Wow, you are so good at this. And thanks for bringing me here, it's been a year since I came here. It's my hide out whenever I want to be relaxed and it's a hiding spot too" I said and chuckled.

"Let me get you something to drink, what would you like" she asked

"Surprise me" I said and she chuckled.

"Yeah, I'll be back soon" she said and went towards the car. I was looking at the sea and enjoying my view. After like 10 minutes i felt her presence again.

"It took you so long" I said and turned around. She was holding so many things. A blanket and a basket and 2 cup of juices. She put those down.

"It's sunset time, i thought we could enjoy the sunset together" she said and I helped her with everything and we both sat down. And started to drink our drinks that she brought.

"Ummm it's good" I said and she smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it" she said and took a sip of her drink. By the way she drinks it. I could say that it's her favourite drink.

"What's yours" i asked her

"It's milktea with 100 percent sugar" she said taking another sip.

"You love it huh" i asked and she nodded like a baby. Cute.

"It's so beautiful" I said while looking at the sunset.

"Yeah it is" she said and I looked at her she was looking at me instead of sunset.

"Can I ask you something" i asked her and she nodded.

"Do you prepare and plan so much like this on your first-first date too?" I asked her.

"I don't know you tell me" she said and i looked at her.

"This is my first-first date ever, so.." she said and my eyes widened in disbelief.

"Wow, I'm sorry but you know it's hard to believe when you portray this much confidence" I said

"Trust me, it's my first date. I'm still nervous and trying to make you comfy and happy. I'm literally panicking over the fact that there's a chance you might dislike the date and I want this date to be memorable " she said in a single breath. I held her hand and squeezed it.

"I love it, trust me and it's perfect " I said and smiled. I saw her face and shoulder relaxing a bit.

After the sunset we went to a nearby restaurant and had our dinner. We also bought some for Nam.

She drove me back to my home. Everything was perfect. Even though there's one more thing left to do.

When we reached my door, i stopped walking and faced her.

"Thanks for the date, it was beautiful" I said and smiled.

"Thank you for letting me take you out on a date" she said blushing a bit. I took a step closer.

"So..." I began.

"So...." She said while looking at my lips.