Chapter 27

Freen's pov

After Becky left, mom came and sat beside me, so as Nam. They both scolded me a lot. I made a metal note to never skip my food ever again.

After some minutes of scolding they were soft again, and they started to pamper me.

Suddenly the door opened and a doctor came. She was a young doctor. I think she would be on her 30's.

"Mrs Armstrong??" She asked and i looked at her blankly.

"I think you got the wrong room" I said and she looked puzzled.

"No, this is the room we came before, right?" she asked the nurse and looked at the charts.

"This is the room doctor " Nam said and i looked at her.

"It's Becky's surname, get used to it" she said and i blushed. Mom also gave me a teasing look.

"Yes so, are you feeling any dizziness or nausea " she asked and i shook my head.

"Did you feel anything like this before" she asked and i nodded my head as yes.

"I've been feeling a bit of nausea for a week now, but I don't feel dizzy like this" I said

"Do you feel anything else" she asked

"I feel tired a lot these days. But I don't overwork and it's the same amount I do usually " I said and they nodded.

"Doctor, here's the blood report" the nurse said and gave her a ipod. She looked at the reports and smiled.

"You don't have to worry too much" she said and looked at us.

"Congratulations you are pregnant" she said

"What??" I asked her.

"You are 4 weeks pregnant mrs Armstrong" she said again.

"But I've been taking the medication, i cannot be...." Then i remembered the day I came back. Shit i wasn't on my pills and after that we didn't had sex so i didn't take that pill.

Fuck.

What if she leave me cause I'm pregnant.

What if she doesn't  want that baby

What if she breaks up with me.

I was literally on the verge of crying.

Everything was silent. I heard the door opening sound. I looked and saw Becky coming inside with fruits and juice. She has a puzzled look on her face. I looked at my mom and i couldn't guess what she was thinking. Same goes for Nan.

"What happened doctor, is everything alright" Becky asked.

"It is, i suppose" the doctor said in a confused way.

"So what is it" Becky asked

"She's pregnant?" The doctor said. Becky stood there and didn't move. Shock was written over her face.

Fuck

"I think you all need to talk, I wil give you guys some time. And call me after you talk" the doctor said and left.

After like 2 minutes, i felt Becky's hugging me. I felt my shoulder wet.

"Oh my god, baby. We are having a baby" she said and sobbed again. I hugged her tight and cried with her. Mom and Nam moved to the couch and sat down. After some minutes she broke the hug and looked at me. She wiped my tears.

"Are you okay baby" she asked and i nodded.

"Can I ask you something??" She asked and i nodded again.

"Do you want to keep the baby" she asked and the slightest hope that i felt just vanished. I looked at her blankly.

"Look baby, don't take me wrong. I want the baby with you and I will take the full responsibility if you want to keep the baby. But I want to know if you want the baby or not. I'm okay with anything. With or without baby I will marry you and we will be a family. If you keep the baby I will marry you sooner and we wil be living together. I will take care of the Baby and you i promise. But its your body and your decision is important. I will support you in whatever you decide." She was talking non stop so I kissed her to stop talking. I can feel the tears coming from her eyes. We broke the kiss and she smiled.

"You are keeping it right, we are keeping it right?" She asked for the confirmation i looked at my mom and she smiled. Nam too. So i nodded my head.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna be a daddy" she said hugged me. She was still sobbing. But it was happy tears. She broke the hug and kissed my head.

"I love you so much my love" she said and kissed me again.

"Ahem" Nam cleared her throat, reminding us about their presence. Becky stood up and went towards my mom. She knelt down.

"I know , it was wrong of me impregnate her early. I'm really sorry for that we didn't plan this to happen but I don't regret this. And i promise you I won't make anyone of you regret this pregnancy. Please let me marry your daughter. I will take care of her and I will never make her cry and she won't even have to worry about anything. I will do anything for her. I'm not marrying her just because of the baby, i want to marry her cause I love her and i love her till my last breath  So please let me marry her" she was literally begging her. My mom was tearing up too.

"Get up Becky, and stop begging. You know that I have accepted you as my daughter in law long before" she asked and chuckled. Becky got up and hugged her.

"Thank you mom" she mumbled while hugging.

"Hooi aren't you gonna ask my permission " Nam asked and everyone chuckled.

"No, cause you are my no.1 supporter and I know you will love our baby and pamper the baby more" she said and chuckled

"True enough" Nam said.

"Okay enough with the emotional drama, I'll let the nurse call back the doctor. Nam peel some fruts for her" mom said and left.

Becky came beside me and placed her hands on my stomach.

"Dada loves you baby" she whispered above my stomach and kissed it. She looked up to me and gave me a peck too.

"I love you my love" she said and i embraced her.