Chapter 14

Freen's pov

It's been 3 days since I last saw Becky, there was a meeting in Bangkok for the orphanage and my senior asked me to go and i couldn't say no, it was for the children.

We talked on the call whenever we could, now I'm flying back to Chang Mai. While I was away all i could think was Becky, I tried not to think about her. But she has occupied every bit of my Brian.

And im so done waiting for her to ask me to her girlfriend, I will do it. I would ask her to be my girlfriend. I can't wait to make her mine officially.

I know she's not asking me right now, cause she wants to give me time and she wants me to be sure about my descision and not to rush things. But I want to make us officially girlfriends. I want to make her mine.

The last time we went out for clubbing, the bartender gave Becky her number to call and most of the people were eyeing her like she was a snack and I can't say or intrude anything cause she's not mine officially.

I was brought back from my thoughts when I felt someone else's presence near me. I know it's a plane and there will be a lot of people. But no one was beside me when I boarded in. When I looked beside me, I saw her. Not again. I mentally rolled my eyes again.

"Hey baby" she said and smiled cheekily.

"How many time did I tell you not to call me baby, Nong. Call me phi I'm older than you" I said iritatably. Well she's my junior when I was in college, her name is Nita . She was a campus beauty queen. She wasn't even in my department but she was always in my department to see me.

She told me she loves me from the moment she sees me and she has been irritating me. She confessed every time we saw after I finished my college. And i rejected her so many times that I've lost count. I admit she's cute and she's a good person. But I don't date younger people and I told her so many times. I only see her as my nong and I can't change the way I see her.

"What, it's been so long since I saw you Freen" she said and poked my cheeks.

"It's P'Freen, Nong. I won't talk to you unless you call me phi" I said and looked away. She tried so many ways to make me talk to her. And luckily we finally was about to land. The pilot announced everyone to sit out the seat belt. And she went back to her seat.

I didn't see her after we landed. I went to get my luggage and came out. I know Becky and the others are waiting for me at the entrance.

I saw Becky waiting for me and I saw the huge smile on her face when her eyes met mine. Gosh she can't be more adorable.

"P'Freen" I heard Nita's voice. Finally she's calling me phi. I turned and looked at her. She came running towards me.

"Ohooo, you just vanished in just like that phi, come on its been so long since I've seen you can't you even spend a little time with me" she asked using her puppy eyes. Well before she confessed we were super close. And i really liked her like my little sister and i couldn't say no to her puppy eyes. I smiled and patted her head.

"Okay, let me buy you dinner. And I'll call Nam too, we could have some couple drinks too if you want" I said and she beemed a smile.

"You are the best P'Freen" she said and kissed my cheeks. I glared at her but she just playfully shrugged.

Becky's pov

I was waiting for Freen, we came a little bit early. Nam was thirsty so Nam and Irin went to buy some drinks, while I waited for my baby. While she was away i planned to make her a best proposal which she ever won't forgot. And Nam helped me a bit in that.

As I was waiting for her, I saw her coming from the distant. Instantly a smile crept on my face. Damn she's so beautiful. And I've missed her a lot in the few days.

Suddenly I saw someone approaching her, she was smiling while talking to that girl. She patted her head and the girl kissed her cheeks. I don't know why I felt like rippeng the girls smile away.

"Who is that with Freen" I heard Irin's voice and I guess she and Nam are back from buying drink.

"Oh my god, it's Nita, it's been so long since I saw her" Nam said and I gave her a questionable look.

"Okay, chill. Nita was our junior. She have been carzy about Freen since she saw her and whole campus knows about that. Still Freen treated her as her little sister till Nita confessed her love" Nam said, I don't know I feel more rage now. Were they both a couple, was Freen with her before me?? So many questions were roaming in my head.

"Don't worry Freen always rejected her. Remember she Doesn't date younger people so you don't have to worry about that" Nam said and Irin gave me a concerned look. I know what Irin is trying convey.

"Freenky" Nam said and ran towards Freen. They both hugged each other. Nam was talking to Nita too. They 3 were so immersed in their own world.

"Get a grip Becky" Irin said placing the milkteas on my hand.

"It's 100 percent sugar, drink it and relax, okay?" She asked and i nodded. What else could i do.

They three made their way towards us. Nam introduced both me and Irin. Nita was so touchy with Freen, which i didn't like even a bit. Freen was about to speak to, when I spoke before she could.

"You guys stay here I'll get the car" I said and was about to walk away.

"I'll come with you" Irin said and we both walked to the parking to get the car.