Chapter 11

Becky's pov

"Thanks for the date, it was beautiful" she said and smiled when we both reached her door.

"Thank you for letting me take you out on a date" and i don't know why I'm being all shy right now. She took a step closer.

"So..." She began.

"So...." I said while looking at her lips. I wanted to kiss her so badly. But i didn't wanna make her uncomfortable. I really like her.

My thoughts came to an end when Freen's lips were on mine. In that moment my mind was completely blurred and i wasn't able to say if what was happening was real or a joke of my brain. Freen's lips were one of the most tasteful and enjoyable things I had ever dealt with, it was so soft and good, just perfect. Both of our breaths became quicker and as She slightly bit my lower lip i felt my stomach flutter and a heat had rapidly spread into my body.

As a reaction i moaned and opened my mouth just enough to let Freen taste me. And she wasted no time and made her tongue gently snake into my lips.

As our tongues finally met, i met with so many emotions or I don't know how to describe it. It was so good. And i was completely, desperately. and hopelessly overwhelmed by the urge of having that. Freen moaned and i pushed my tongue against Freen's one making it slip past her lips and enter her mouth.

Our kisses came to a stop when we needed the air, but still we were connected by our forheards. We both were breathing heavily.

"That ..... Was ..... Amazing" Freen said with a smile on her face.

"Yes it is" I said after pecking her again.

"So you wanna come in" she asked

"I want to but, I'm not sure I will behave like last night and trust me I really have a thin line control of myself right now and that's because we are outside and I don't know if I can control myself inside...." I stopped talking when I felt her lips on mine again. It was so satisfying.

"Stop talking" she whispered and kissed me again. Oh god it's feels so good. But we were interrupted by a throat clearing sound.

"Ahem" we both looked at the voice and there was an elderly lady standing there her arms were crossed. And she looks familiar. I looked at Freen she was wearing a surprised face.

"Mom" Freen whispered.

"Mom??" Wow just wow, does her mom really have to see me eating her daughter's mouth. Fuck my first impression.

Freen's pov

I saw mom standing there her arms were crossed. I don't know what she's thinking right now. And i definitely don't want her to meet Becky like this.

I mean i do want her to meet Becky, but not like this. I was already attracted to her and after the efforts she put in for the date, i really felt my heart beating for her. And i really wanna have something with her for the long time. I know it's too early to think about that but still. She feels so right to my heart.

"You both come inside" mom said and walked inside. I saw Nam there with a smug smile. I'm gonna smack her when we are alone. She should have warned me.

I looked at Becky who was already panicking right beside me. I interwined our hands and pecked her once again.

"Don't be afraid, my mom is sweet actually" I said and she nodded. We both went inside and saw mom and Nam sitting in the sofa. Becky sat on the single chair opposite to them and i took a seat beside mom.

I hugged her and she carresed my hair.

"I missed you" I said in a baby voice.

"I don't think you did" she said in a teasing way and i blushed.

"So you are .....?" Mom asked towards Becky

"I'm Rebecca Armstrong ma'am" she said. Wow her name is so good. Sarocha Armstrong, hmm it sounds good too.

Gosh what am I thinking....

"What are your intentions with my daughter" mom asked and i looked at her. I was gonna protest her from questioning Becky and make her uncomfortable but she stopped me before I can speak. I looked at Becky and she smiled at me.

"I like your daughter, i mean I know it's too early to say this but i really really like your daughter. I don't know what the future holds for us. But the only thing i know is, she makes me the happiest person even though we met a few weeks ago. My heart flutters everytime I'm with her, it's like she completes me." She said while looking at me. Damn she makes me fall harder for her. She looked at my mom and smiled

"I know my first impression is kind of bad, like you caught us in front of your home. But it would mean a lot of you let me date your daughter and make her my girlfriend" she said and i blushed. I looked at my mom and she was impressed too. I mean who wouldn't she's a charmer.

"Wow, now I'm really jealous" I heard Nam's voice. Me and mom chuckled at her words.

"Hmm Rebecca, even though our first impression was not good, you changed that pov. And I hope you won't hurt my daughter"  mom said and Becky nodded

"I won't promise you, that I won't hurt her or make her cry. But i promise to make up with her and I will try my hardest to make her happy with me ma'am" she said and mom face softened now. She wouldn't have believed if she said that she won't hurt me. Cause my last boyfriend said the same and we broke up, he literally broke me into peices.

"And call me mom or ma like Freen does" mom said and i looked at Becky who saw getting teary. She managed to give my mom a smile.

"Oh we bought food, I hope you both didn't eat" I said diverting the topic. And Nam's face lit up again.

"Oh i love you both" she said

"I'll take my leave then" Becky said.

"Drive safe Rebecca" mom said.

"Okay ma" she said and my mom's face lit up this time. "Call me Bec or Becky ma" she said. Mom and Nam gave her a hug and I went out with her to see her off.

"So .." i started when we reached her car.

"Your mom is so kind" she said and smiled.

"Yeah, and she likes you a lot" I said.

"I hope so" she said.

"She never let' my ex call her mom or ma. She always made him call him ma'am or aunt" I said and she smiled.

"I'm glad to hear to that" she said.

"So when are you gonna ask me?" I asked and she raised her eyebrow.

"You know to be your girlfriend" i asked and looked down. I heard her chuckle. I looked up.

"Soon, when I feel like you won't hesitate to say yes" she said and came closer.

"Goodnight na ka" she said and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Beck" I said pecking her cheeks.