Chapter 35

Becky's pov

"Oh my fucking god" the other women said, who was waiting for Freen.

"How could you let her come to your life again, are you insane" she continued. What the fuck are they saying. I felt Lilly waking up after hearing the scream.

"Bunny" she said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Hey little one, did you sleep well" i asked and she shook her head while rubbing her eyes.

"Do you want something to drink baby" i asked her she nodded with a pout.

"Mrs Freen, I'll buy some drinks to Lilly and Oli. You can find us in the canteen or you can call me in this number" I said while giving her my number card. She just nodded and i took Oli from her and went to canteen.

Freen's pov

"Can you explain now" Nam was literally yelling again.

"Can you not yell please, i really don't know okay. She was the bunny Oli was talking about. I saw her in the camp when I went there to pick the kids" I said and i saw how her mouth made a 'o' shape.

"Did she talk to you and did she ask you take her back or anything" she asked again.

"No" I said blankly

"What?" She asked

"She didn't, she's acting like she doesn't even know me, it's like she lost half of her memory" I said and thought for a moment

"Maybe she's avoiding because of the fiance you saw her with" she said which made my assumption stronger.

"But she didn't acknowledge me too" she added.

"Yeah, she reacted the same and she looks at me the same way but the way she talks to me is like we've never met" I said

"Maybe she really didn't wanna acknowledge you or she lost her memory. There's possible chances for both" she said and looked at her phone.

"She's transferred to her room now, let's go and check on her" Nam said and i nodded.  We walked towards Noey's room. She was lying there and tried to get up when she saw us. I went towards her and made her lay on the bed again.

"What happened to you" i asked her while helping.

"I met an accident when I was going back home" she said while smiling like a crazy person.

"Did you get hit on your head or something, why are you smiling like an idiot when an asshole hit you Noey" Nam half yelled.

"Shhhh, she's not an asshole. She's an angel. But I can't find her anymore" she said and pouted.

"Don't pout, you don't look cute" Nam said, but Noey was daydreaming again..

"I think she got hit on her head or something" Nam said

"I didn't okay, it was just a small incident and i broke my leg, that's all" she said casually.

"Can you explain what exactly happened" i asked and Noey nodded.

"So I was going back home after my shift, I went to cafe to buy something for our little ones, after that when inwas walking down the road a bike hit me and i broke my leg" she said grinning again.

"Are you sure you only broke your head, why are you smiling like a crazy person " Nam asked.

"Do you remember the girl I was talking about" she asked and how could we forget. She only saw her once and was smityen by her. She was talking about her for a whole week. We have to shut her up sometimes so that she won't speak.

"Yeah" me and Nam said at the same time

"She was the one who hit me, gosh I was so pissed and in pain pain when the bike hit me but my leg only had a little sprain, but when she removed her helmet. I was in a complete trance. She was sooo beautiful i couldn't take my eyes off. She was saying something but I was so mesmerized by her eyes that I didn't speak back, she made me stand up gently and she bent down to take my bag, but i didn6want her to carry weight so I bent down too, but I lost my balance a bit and broke my leg a bit" she said casually but her smile didn't go away.

"She's crazy in love" Nam muttered and i chuckled

"But I don't know where she is now, I miss her already " she said and pouted again..

"Such a sap" Nam commented again.

"Where Oli and lilly" Noey asked

"Oh" that's when I realised i completely left my childhood with Rebecca, i should go and take them.

"I'll be back" I said and left. I was walking towards the canteen and searching them. I couldn't find them anywhere. I quickly took the card from my purse and dialed her number.

"Hello" I heard from the other line, a year left my eyes. Gosh I miss her so much.

"Hello, who's there" she asked again.

"Umm Rebecca, where -" she didn't let me complete

"Oh miss Freen, sorry the canteen was full when we went there, I'm in a nearby cafe you can come there" she said and ended the call before giving me the name of the cafe.

"Freen" I heard Heng's voice.

"How is she, is she okay" he was bombering me with questions

"Relax, she's fine" i said and he nodded.

"By the way where are you going" he asked.

"I'm gonna pick Oli and lilly from the cafe" i said and he nodded.

"Okay I'll come there in a minute" he said and i nodded.

The cafe was quite and calm, but there are many people. I saw Oli and lilly eating whole Rebecca is feeding them. My eyes were tearing up again. How I wish this was the reality.

"Gosh she's such a handsome mother" I head someone say, that's when I realised half of the person in the cafe was looking at her. A waitress came towards them and she was clearly hitting on Rebecca and Rebecca winked at her. That's it. I went towards them

"Thank you for taking care of my kids, we are leaving" I said not looking at her.

"But Freen" she didn't finish what she was saying.

"Papa Heng" lilly said excitedly. He is a saviour. I saw how Rebecca's face gone cold.

"Hey my Lil ones, did you both have fun" he said kissing their head.

"Heng, can you go and buy something for Noey and take the kids with you" I said and he nodded. Oli and lilly left with him.

"Miss Rebecca, I hope this is our last meeting and Thank you once again" I said and left.