Chapter 19

Freen's pov

I woke up and saw myself on Becky's chest, snuggled closer to her. The last thing i remember was Becky, laying on my chest after our 3rd orgasm. 3rd for her and 5th for me. Her tongue and fingers did some magic on the side. I don't remember when we changed our positions. But it was good waking up like this.

I lifted my head to see her properly, she groaned when I moved. But she was still sleeping like a cute baby. She looks so tired. How could she not be tired. After those rounds. I'm surprised that I actually woke up early. I checked the time on the side table and it wasn't early, it was almost noon.

"Freen, stop moving baby" Becky said while pulling me closer to her. I was feeling so hungry and thirsty.

"Baby wake up, I'm hungry" i said and pouted. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Why are you so cute" she said and pecked my cheeks. "Go and freshen up, I'll make something for you okay" she asked and i nodded.

When Becky left, I went inside the washroom and took a shower. After the shower i took a shirt from her wardrobe and wore it. I only wore a panty inside the shirt. I went down and saw Becky placing the food on the table. She looked up and I saw how her eyes got darkened.

"Like what you see" i asked and she smiled.

"Nahhh, I love what I see" she said and came closer to me.

"You really look so hot in my clothes, you should wear it daily " she said and pecked again.

"I made some coffee for you and there's water too, have it and I'll be down in a few minutes " she said and went up.

After fifteen minutes she came down wearing her shorts and shirt. 'Sexy' i mumbled and i saw her smirk.

"Let's eat" she said and sat near me. She fed me food and she ate too. After lunch we watched a movie and it was getting dark.

"Baby, I wanna go home" I said and she pouted.

"Can't you stay with me" she asked

"I want to baby, but mom's alone there. She would be worried. We have plenty of time with us babe" I said and pecked her. It was meant to be a peck but she deepened it and i moaned. After breaking the kiss. She pecked my forehead.

"Okay, get ready I'll drop you" she said and went to the kitchen. I went to her room and got ready. After 30 minutes I went down. She was talking on her phone. I went beside her and hugged her. She ended the call and looked at me.

"Shall we go my lady" she asked and i blushed.

"Let's go" I said and we walked out. The drive was 20 minutes. When we reached my house, i didn't want her to go. So I invited her in.

When we both got inside, Irin and Nam were there with mom. They were talking about something.

"Maa I'm home" i said and they all looked at me.

"Ohoo looks like someone finally decided to show up huh" mom teased

"Maa" i whined.

"Aww my baby, I missed you" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back. I saw Becky smiling from behind. I broke the hug and held Becky's hand.

"Maa, meet my girlfriend" i said and they both smiled.

"It's good to hear that you made it official" ma said and hugged Becky. Becky's eyes teared up a bit. I saw Irin looking at Becky and smiling. They broke the hug.

"Come on dear let's eat some dinner first" she said and led Becky to the dining room.

"Your daughter is still here ma'am" I said and they all chuckled. Mom in the kitchen.

"Come fast if you want food, or else p'Nam will finish it" Irin said and everyone chuckled.

"You are so bad nong, i hate you" Nam said.

"Ooi, I was just kidding p'Nam " Irin said trying to make Nam smile.

"You don't look cute when you pout Nam" i said and went to the table and giggled

"Mueng, not you too. I hate you all" she said and we chuckled

"Ooi, i didn't say anything p'Nam" Becky defended.

"That's why I love you" Nam said

"Aww, I love you too p'Nam. But I love my Freenky more" she said and winked at me. And i blushed.

"Oooi, P'Freen is blushing " Irin said. They started to tease me now.

"Stop teasing my Freen, she already looks like tomato " Beck said and cupped my cheeks.

"Hooi, call her phi" irin said. And Beck showed her tongue to Irin.

"Come on kids let's eat" mom said as she came with food. Our dinner session was filled with laughter and teasing. It was so nice to have all of them here. I feel so complete now.

After dinner, Becky and Irin were gonna leave. They both said bye to my mom. Me and Nam walked them out. When we reached their car. We stopped walking. Becky' looked at me and smiled.

"I don't want you to go" I said in a baby voice. She chuckled and held me close.

"I know baby, I know. And i don't wanna leave too. But i have to baby" she said and hugged me. And i hugged her back tightly.

"Ooi, love birds you are gonna meet each other in the morning. Stop being so sweet, I don't wanna be diabetic patient in the early age" Nam said and we all chuckled.

"Can I pick you up in the morning" she asked and i shook my head.

"I will leave early tomorrow, you should take a rest and sleep well. I'll call you when I finish up, okay" I said and she pouted.

"But i wanna be with you" she said in a baby voice. I gave her a passionate kiss. When we broke the kiss she let out a sigh.

"Fine, but call me when you get free" she said and pecked me. Which made me smile and she smiled too. The background was too silent. I looked at Irin and Nam. And they stand there with their mouths open. Me and Becky chuckled while watching them.

"What have you done to my friend Nong/phi" Irin and Nam asked in unison. We both ignored them and looked at each other.

"Text me when you get home okay" i asked and she nodded.

"Think about how I made you scream yesterday. Okay?" She said and i blushed. I hit her chest slightly and she chuckled.

"Cute" she mumbled and pecked me.

"Let's go Beck" Irin said and Becky got inside her car. They both drove off and me and Nam watched them.

"Now tell me what happened last night" Nam asked and i blushed.

"Oh my god, you are blushing. You have to tell me everything" Nam said as she dragged me to my room. We talked till late at night and slept off after i got a text from Becky that she was already home and gonna sleep.

______________________________________________

Author's note

Hey guys, hope you guys are enjoying the story

There won't be any updates from this story for a few days.

I'll update you after i settle into my new university, Till then take care.