Chapter 9

Freen's pov

"It smells so good" Nam said as she sat beside me at the dining table. Even though Becky agreed to cook together, she didn't let me. She made me a coffee and asked me to drink and wait while she makes fried rice, cause i said I was craving for it when we came down.

"Is that Becky" irin asked taking a seat opposite to Nam.

"Woowww, is she really cooking" she asked again, by the time Becky was done and she came with the food.

"Yes I am dumbass" Becky said smaking Irin's head.

"You have never ever cooked for me in your entire life" she said in a dramatic way. Gosh their bond is so cute.

"So" Becky said while serving me a plate.

"Wow, such a husband material. Can I marry you?" Nam asked and i glared at my bestfriend.

"If stares could kill you would be dead by now Nam" irin said and they both chuckled

"Sorry Nam, you are sweet but i already got a date" Becky said as she sat down.

"When did that happen" Nam asked me.

"What?" I said as if whatever backy said have nothing to do with me.

"Don't act like you know nothing smarty pants, you already said yes, when did she ask you" Nam asked in a single breath

"When you both were knocked out" Becky said. And irin was about ask something but Becky put a peace of veggies in her mouth.

"Just eat now, I know you guys are hungry" she said and we started to dig in.

"So Irin, what do you do. We couldn't talk that much cause you passed out soon" Nam said with a teasing tone.

"Huh, don't tease Nam i was never like that. I don't know why I passed out early" she said taking a sip of water.

"I work in the PR department  at RE coperation" she said and i nodded.

"That's a top company " I said and she nodded

"Chai ka" she said.

"Should we go out and buy things to fill the fridge, I don't want your mom to come home and find the fridge empty" Nam said

"Cause you eat too much Nam" I said compling a bit.

"Oho, that's why I said let's go some grossey shopping" she said and i nodded.

"Do you guys wanna tag along or have any other plans than Becky's date with Freen in the evening" Nam asked and i saw Becky blushing.

"We don't have any plans for today, let us tag along. Maybe we could buy some things too" irin said and Becky nodded. Our eyes met again and she she blushed when I winked.

Cute.

Becky's pov

We are here at the super market and it's pretty much crowded.

Nam was buying a lot of snacks instead of food supplies. Freen was so into shopping and she's so cute while thinking which one she should buy.

Irin bought some drinks and wine for us and also ramyens.

Suddenly we heard something breaking. We turned towards the sound and saw a young man with formal attires.

The man give the woman a stern look. And checked his shoes and t-shirt rather than checking the woman was okay.

"Arogant rich people's" Freen said.

"How did you know he's rich?" Irin asked. I mean the Gucci logo was small and no one could have noticed that easily. So Irin has a point how did she know he was rich in a second. Is she a rich detector or something.

"It's his attitude" she said

"Like" irin asked

"Cause he was more worried about his shoes and dress other than checking how the women was. Typical rich move" Freen said

"Not everyone is like that right, there are some good people too" I said defending myself.

"There might be but I haven't seen one yet. And all rich people have this attitude " Freen said and i looked at her again.

"They care about their attire more than others and they are the only one who knows every costly brands name. And he was also checking his costly shoes and t shirt. It's a typical rich move. You guys should have seen too" Freen said shrugging a bit. And irin chuckled while nodding.

"Oh you have also experienced that nong" Nam asked

"Yes phi, so my Boss's little sister, who is my another boss. She have this thing with her branded dress and she almost yelled at me for spilling coffee on her accidently" irin said looking at me. I know she meant me. And i clearly remember that. It was Belle's gift. I didn't care about that dress. It was because Belle gifted me for my birthday and ofcourse Charlotte helped.

I gave irin a warning look and she chuckled again.

"But she's a good person so as her sister" irin said

"Well good for you buddy" Nam said moving the cart and Freen followed.

"Hey it was a gift from Belle and you know that idiot" I smaked her head.

"Chill I was just teasing" she said and chuckled.

"Aren't you gonna tell her that you also belongs to the aroggant rich category" irin asked and i shook my head.

"It's better than i make her understand, let's see how the first date goes. I'm a bit nervous actually. I don't know how I pulled myself to ask her. But I'm glad i asked her and I'm super happy that's eh said yes. But now I'm nervous again" i said in one breath.

"Ooi, chill down. Take a deep breath. Let's plan something when we go back and I'll check some.great places for the date while we go back. And we can decide on your dress and everything after we get home. We still have time so relax for now" irin said and i smiled.

"I forgot that you your helpful sometimes and your brain works to other things than teasing and annoying me" I said and started to walk.

"Hey I was trying to be a good friend you know" she said

"I know, let's go back now. We have things to plan" i said and we both went to the billing section.

I hope everything goes well.