Chapter 28

Becky's pov

"Becky wake up" i groaned when Freen woke me up.

"What is it baby" i asked her.

"Your phone is ringing please answer it" she said and i took my phone. It was Anda.

"What is it phi??" I asked in my sleepiness.

"Where's Engfa" she asked.

"She's at Char's home" I said, Freen snuggled closer to me. I held her tight and kissed her.

"No she's not, Char called me and told me that Engfa left there saying she going to meet me. But she haven't came yet so i thought she came to your place" that woke me up. I quickly sat up. Freen groaned and sat up too.

"What do you mean" i asked her

"She's missing, I think you should come to Bangkok now, I'm calling Faye" she said and ended the call. I was panicking internally. I felt a hand on my thighs.

"You okay love" she asked and i smiled. I don't want her to worry. Not in this situation.

"Everything is okay Love, it's just I have to go back to Bangkok" I said and she pouted.

"Hey don't pout okay, I'll be back before you know" I said and held her closer.

"But I'll miss you" she said in a baby voice. It's been a week since we confirmed her pregnancy. Shes too clingy and gets sick easily. I've been with her all day making sure she's fine.

"I know baby, but i really have to go. And once I go there I will come back with Fa and talk to your mom about the marriage. Is that okay love" i asked and she smiled. Whenever we talk about marriage her mood just brightens up automatically. They still don't know my real family background. Once i come back I will tell everything and ask her to marry me properly with a ring.

"Baby" she called me poking my chest.

"What is it love" i asked her.

"I'm sleepy, can we cuddle" she asked and i chuckled.

"Ofcourse we can, come here" I said and laid down, i pulled her closer and we slept after cuddling.

Freen's pov

Becky's is going back today, I don't want her to leave. But I can't stop her either. She told me it was important. I told her that I want to go with her but she told me that she will come back. I had lots of questions in my mind but she told me trust her and once she's back she will answer all of my questions.

I don't know why I feel like something bad is gonna happen. It's like a intuition. And i don't want her to leave.

"Baby" I heard her voice, we just reached the airport now.

"Do you wanna come inside" she asked and i shook my head. I don't want to see her leave.

"Is it necessary for you to leave, can't I come with you" i asked again. She sighed.

"Baby, it will be tiring for you and you have morning sickness and doctor also told us to not to travel much cause you are still week. I promise you babe, I will be back soon and I will call you daily" she said and kissed me.

"Excuse me, there's another human inside the car" it was Nam. Becky didn't want me to go back alone so she made Nam tag along.

"Such a mood killer" Becky said and rolled her eyes.

"Can you get my luggage p'Nam, pretty pleaseeee" she asked Nam

"Just say that you want to Kiss her peacefully so you are shutting me out" Nam said sarcastically.

"Finally, i thought your brain doesn't works well " Becky said back.

"Your lucky that I love you both" Nam said and got out. Becky wasted no time and kissed me. After breaking the kiss she looked at me lovingly.

"Please take care of yourself and our baby, I will come quickly " she said And caressed my tummy.

"Dada will be back little bean, you have to keep your mama safe till I come back. I love you my little bean" she said and kissed my belly. I love this side of Becky a lot.

"You stay here, I'll talk to p'Nam and I'll come back okay" she asked and i nodded.

Becky's pov

"Phi" i called p'Nam. She looked at me with a sulking face.

"Don't sulk naka, you don't look cute" i teased her she pouted more.

"Okay I'm sorry my beautiful phi" I said and she smiled.

"Okay what you want kid" she asked.

"Please take care of her, I know you will. Still make sure she eats on time and always be with her, don't let her alone phi" I said and she nodded.

"I will take care of her, now you go and finish your business and come back as soon as possible to take care of her okay" she asked and i nodded. I gave her a hug and took my bag. Freen got out if the car so i went beside her.

"Take care my love, I will miss you" I said and she was sad again.

"Don't be sad baby " i said and kissed her hands.

"I'll be back soon" I said giving her a hug.

"Now please smile for me, pretty please" I said and she gave me a smile. I looked at p'Nam and she nodded her head. I looked at Freen one more time and left.

I don't know when i will come back, I'm not sure of anything. We heard from Faye that Fa called her before she went missing.

I hope you are okay phi.