CHAPTER ~ 16

POV :~ KRITIKA

"What the fxck, Priti? You called Gigolo's at our party?" Sayesha shouted at the top of her lungs pulling me out of my chain of thoughts.

I hadn't even realised when the door of the room had opened and they had entered inside. Like really.

My eyes moved towards the two men.

God damn hot — fuxk, I'm going to get married, no one's hotter than Kshitij.

Still,

One of them wore a fitted, casual blazer over a crisp white shirt, paired with dark jeans. He looked like he was in his late twenties with a tall and athletic build, standing at about 6'1. He had short, tousled dark brown hair that fell effortlessly in place, giving him a slightly rugged yet polished look. His sharp well-defined jawline was stark.

And the second one, also in his late twenties, had a lean and toned physique, standing just a bit shorter than first one at around 6 feet. He had jet-black hair, neatly styled with a slight wave, dressed in a casual, yet fashionable manner, wearing a well-fitted navy blue polo shirt and khaki pants.

"Hell no!! Why would I? You didn't?!!!" Priti shouted at Sayesha.

"What? No! I thought you did!" Sayesha shot back, her voice rising.

The two men, tall and undeniably handsome, looked just as confused. One of them raised his hands defensively.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down, ladies. We're not gigolos, for fuxk's sake."

The other man nodded. "Yeah, seriously. We're here for... uh, Shreya?"

We all turned towards Shreya, she was looking at them with wide eyes. Just then, the door of my room opened completely and third and the most handsome man walked in. My fiancèe.

"What's wrong? I heard someone shouting?" Kshitij looked at me, and walked towards me,

"Are you okay?"

Butterflies. Butterflies. Butterflies.

I nodded. "I'm fine," I signalled him with my eyes towards the two men.

His eyes widened too.

"Dhruv!? Rohan!? What a surprise men?" He walked towards him and the three of them shared the tightest hugs.

Don't like touching. Huh!? Not when it comes to your close ones. I get it now.

"Damn you guys. You guys should have given me a hint atleast," Kshitij spoke, breaking their hug.

"Come-on dude, what's the fun of surprise then?" The one in polo shirt replied.

The two men looked at us, which drove Kshitij's attention towards us.

"Kritika," he stood beside me, "He is Dhruv, my bua's son," he pointed at the same polo shirt one, "and this is Rohan, the one about whom I was telling you yesterday, remember?" He pointed at the other one.

I nodded my head with a smile, "Yes, I do."

Sayesha and Priti exchanged glances before turning their attention back to the men.

"Friend? Cousin? Really?" Sayesha crossed her arms.

All our gazes shifted towards my friends.

"Yeah, call us Gigolo's again and we can show you what's the actual meaning of Gigolo's," Rohan said, smirking.

My finger immediately reached for Kshitij's as I showed him a pleading face.

"You better speak less, okay? I know how to break one's teeth and bones," Sayesha replied.