Chapter one

9 year old Princess Bella Amidala was watching her sister Queen Padme, as she connecting.
"You will not be so pleased when you hear what I have to say, Viceroy. Your trade boycott of our planet has ended."Padme told
"I was not aware of such failure." Viceroy said. Bella watches as her sister talks.
After they were done talking, Padme looks at her sister, and told her.
"Bella can you go and get Sabe." Bella nodded her head and runs quickly to her friend and Padme handmaid.

"Sabe my sister wants you." Bella said, Sabe nodded her head. And told the young princess. "I am coming."
And then Captain  Panaka came to her. "Princess Bella I packed some of your things. If we escape." He said Bella nodded her head.
Bella doesn't talk alot, she loves reading books and stories.
She wants to be senator of her planet one day.
Then soon they captured by droids.
"How will you explain the invasion to the senate." The governor bibble said.
Bella was beside Sabe as she was pretending to be the Queen and her sister.
"The Queen and I will sign a treaty that will legitimize our occupation here." Viceroy said Bella knows that the people will suffer if he doesn't this.

I am going to skip as they escaped with jedi Qui-gon Jin and his padwan.and to the ship.
But they need to stop on Tatooine