Chapter Three

Bella was walking with Qui-gon was contacting Obi Wan.
Then Bella saw  Jar Jar being pin down by a dug.

"Jar Jar." Bella said annoyed.
But then Anakin came and saved Jar Jar.
Bella smiles as she saw Anakin.
Anakin looks up at Qui-gon and said. "Hi."
"Hi there." Qui-gon replied back at Anakin, he can sense something about this boy.
Anakin pointed at Jar Jar and said.
"Your friend here was about to be turned into orange goo. He picked a fight with a Dug, an especially dangerous Dug called Sebulba."
As Jar Jar gets up from the ground and Said. "Mesa haten crunchen. Das da las ting Mesa want." Bella smiles at Jar Jar with a rolls of her eyes.
"Nevertheless, the boy is right. You were heading into trouble." Qui-gon said before looking at Anakin.
"Thanks my young friend." He told Anakin.
Jar Jar then said. "But-but-but mesa doen nutten." As everyone was walking.
Anakin looks at Bella, and said. "Hey, Bella. Nice to see you again." Bella blushes and said sweetly. "Hi, Anakin."
Oh boy if Padme found out about this, she is going to play matchmaker.

Anakin took them to an booth of fruit.
And an old lady give him two pallie.
Anakin give the two, to Qui-gon and Bella.
"Here, you'll both like these Pallies." Anakin told them.
Bella took one and told Anakin. Thanks, Ani." And took a bite out if the fruit.
Anakin cheeks turned red, at that nickname.
And he gives the other one to Qui-gon.
Qui-gon smiles softly and takes the fruit. And the jedi master told Anakin. "Thanks you." And puts the fruit in his pocket.
Anakin saw Qui-gon lightsaber in his robs, that made Anakin eyes widened.

Then the old lady from the fruit booth, told Anakin.
"Oh, my bones are aching. Storms coming, Ani. You better get home quick.
Anakin looks at everyone. And said. "Do you have shelter."
"We'll head back to our ship." Qui-gon told Anakin.
"But it's on the outskirts, Qui-gon. " Bella told the Jedi.
"You'll never reach the outskirts in time. Sandstorms are very dangerous.  Come on I'll take you to my place." Anakin said, that made Bella smiles.
Anakin grabs her hand and leads the way to his home.