Chapter Nine

Bella, Anakin, Qui-gon, Obi-Wan, R2, and Padme. Sneaked inside a plaza, as the handmaides, Captain Panaka and some soliders were getting ready.
Qui-gon kneels down towards Anakin and Bella level.
"Once we get inside, you two find a safe place to hide and stay their." He told the two nine year Olds.
"Yes, sir." Bella told the master jedi.
"Sure." Anakin said.
And with that, the battle begins. Everyone started shooting at the droids, everyone runs towards the main hanger.
Qui-gon and Obi-Wan activated their lightsabers and deflect blasts from the battle droids.
"Anakin, Bella find cover." Qui-gon said.
And Anakin grabs Bella hands and runs towards a ship for covered.
Padme shouted to the pilots. "Get to your ships." As she was shooting at droids.

As they were about to go to the throne room. But they were stopped by the man, that attacked Qui-gon on Tatooine. Darth Maul.

As Qui-gon and Obi-Wan was fighting the sith.
The others were being firing by destroyer droids.
"Padme, we got to help them Ani." Bella said from the back set.
"Ok, let's find the weapons on this thing." Anakin said, as R2 was beeping at them as The ship they were on started moving.
"We are looking R2." Bella told the droid.
"Here it is." Anakin said as he grabs the control.
And firing at the destroyers droids, destroying them.
"Yay, Ani." Bella cheered. But soon they were in space. Bella was scared and she told R2.
"R2 get us out of autopilot." Bella said sacred.
As they were in the control droid ship.
Bella got a good idea.
"Hey Ani does the weapons still work." She said with a smile.
"Yes, Bells it does still work." Anakin said then fire at those therpedos.
"Ok." He said and did it.
And it hit, the control ship control and that means the ship will explode.
"Good idea Bells, when need to get out of here." Anakin said as they fly right out of here.
"Whooo hoo, is this what Podraceing is like." Bella asked Anakin.
"Yes, but this better." Anakin said.
And the Droid control ship destroyed.

"Yeah." Both Anakin and Bella yells happily.
Then Battle of Naboo is over, they have won it. But they didn't know that something bad just happened.