Chapter eight

As they arrived on Naboo, they were near the swamps.
As they watched Jar Jar come back from water. And he told everyone. "Desa nobody dare. The gungan city is deserted. Some kind of fight, mesa tinks." Jar Jar said.
"What happened to them." Bella asked.
"Do you think they have been taken to the camps." Obi-Wan said. "More likely they were wiped out." Captain Panaka said
Jar Jar shakes his head at that. "Mesa no tink so." He said.
"Do you know where they are, Jar Jar." Qui-gon asked Jar Jar.
"When in trouble, Gungans go to sacred place. Mesa show you." Jar Jar said, as he went another way. And everyone follows him.

They found were the king Boss Nass and the rest of the Gungans. "Uh, heyo dadee. Big Boss Nass, your honor." Jar Jar said
Boss Nass asked. "Jar Jar Binks. Who's da uss-en uthers."
The Sabe begins to talk to the King of the Gungans.
"I am Queen Amidala of Naboo. I come before you in peace."
"Ah, Naboo biggen. Yousa bringen da mackineeks." Boss Nass said, as she points at her. "Yousa all bombad." He said again.
" We have searched you out because we wish to form alliance." Sabe said, but the Padme steps forward.
"Your Honor." Padme said, Bella smiles it's time for the big reveal.
"Whose dis." Boss Nass said.
"I am Queen Amidala." Padme told her real identity.
"Huh." Jar Jar said in shocked, and Anakin looks at Bella in surprised as well.
And all what Bella did. Was give him a smile.
And Padme explained everything.
"This is my decoy. I am sorry for my deception. But it was necessary to protect myself and I tried my sister. But is was little to late for that. Although we do not always agree your honor. Our to great societies have always lived in peace. The trade federation has destroyed all that we have worked so hard to build. If we do not act quickly, all will be lost forever. I asked for you to help us." Padme then kneel down. "No, I beg you to help us . We are your humble servants." Bella and so did everyone kneeled down.
"Our fate is in your hands." Padme said that last part.
Bella looks up at the Gungan king, hoping that he will help them.
Boss Nass let's out a sigh and then laughs
"Ha, Yousa no tinken yousa greater den da Gungans? Me-e-esa like dis." Bella smiles at this. "Maybe, wesa...bein friends." Boss Nass said as he made Blubbering noise, as he shakes his mouth.
Then Bella and the Gungans began cheering. "Yippee, Ya-hoo." Jar Jar cheered.

Bella and Anakin was at a hill, as A Gungans was siting on a statue head looking out for the enemy.
"Deysa comin!" The Gungan told Bella and Anakin.
"All right." Both Anakin and Bella said, as they run down to tell the others.
"Their here." They told the others.

Bella was looking around the forest, and saw Jar Jar and Boss Nass talking.

"Yousa doen grand. Jar Jar bring uss-eb and da Naboo together." Boss Nass told Jar Jar.
"Ah, no, no, no." Jar told the king.
"So, wesa make you... bombad General." Boss Nass told Jar Jar.
Bella watches as Jar Jar turns to shocked. "General." Jar Jar said, as he lets out moaning sounds, before fainting to the ground.
Bella saw this and begins laughing so did Boss Nass.