Chapter Six

Back at the Naboo Ship, they are fixing the ship hyperspace parts they have.
So right know Bella was telling Padme everything what happened.
"And then he won the race, so we can have the parts for the ship." Bella said.
"Oh, this Anakin sounds like a great person. Is he cute." Padme tells Bella with a smiles.
"Oh, sis it's not like that." Bella said with a blush on her face.
"The blush on your face, tells you otherwise." Padme said with a smirk on her face.
"Padme." Bella whines.
Then she heard Anakin entered the ship.
"Ani what happened." Bella asked worried.
"Qui-gon is fighting someone outside, and he said, to take off." Anakin said.
Obi Wan then told the pilot.

"Take off, and go over their and stay low

"Take off, and go over their and stay low."
That's what they did, and Qui-gon safety got on the ship.
"Are you ok, Qui-gon." Bella said worried.
"I am already, Princess." Qui-gon said with a smile.
"What was that." Obi-Wan asked his master.
"I'm not sure, but it was well trained in the jedi arts. My guess is he was after the queen and the princess." Qui-gon said.
That made Bella nervous, Anakin saw this, and placed his hand on hers.
That calmed her down.
"Ahhh, what's going to happen know." Bella asked the jedi master.
"We must be patient." He told the princess.
Before looking at his padwan. "Obi-Wan meet Anakin Skywalker, Anakin meet Obi-Wan Kenobi." He said.

Anakin smiles and shakes Obi-Wan hand. "Hi, you're a jedi too. Pleased to meet you." He said, Bella giggles at him.

Later
Bella was in her night wear, as she was walking to the main room.
Jar Jar was sleeping in one of the chairs, but she saw Anakin siting in the corner, cold.
"It's cold." He told, her.
"You came from a hot planet, Ani. Its going to be cold in space." Bella said, as she gives Anakin a warm blanket.
"Thanks, Bells, here I made something for you." Anakin said, pulling out a small wooden necklace out from his pocket.
Bella smiles at the necklace.

"So you can remember me I curved it out of a Japor snippet

"So you can remember me I curved it out of a Japor snippet. It'll bring you good luck fortune." Anakin told her.
"Ani, it's beautiful." Bella said as she puts the necklace on around his neck.
But she frowns as she saw a sad look on Anakin face.
"What's wrong." She asked.
"I miss my mom." Anakin said, that made Bella sad that Anakin had to leave his mom. Qui-gon tried to free her, But Watto wouldn't allow it.
"Hey how about I sleep with you tonight." Bella said, that made Anakin smile, as she joined Anakin in the blanket.
Anakin let's out a yawn, and so did Bella.
"Good night Ani." Bella said, as she fell asleep.
"Good night too, Bella." Anakin said as the two fell asleep.