Chapter 3 : Agreed to meet each other

Please ignore mistakes if any. 

Happy reading ! 😊

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

After the profiles were exchanged and viewed,  Shivika was not sure about meeting each other. Aadarsh wanted to meet once and then decide. 

-- Aadarsh's home - Dinner time -- 

All family members were having dinner in silence. Then Aadarsh cleared his throat to gain attention of family members in which he was successful. 

"You want to say something Aadarsh ?" asked Gayatri.

"Yes Amma , I'm ready to meet the girl" replied Aadarsh.

"Are you sure ?" questioned Mohan.

"Yes Appa , I'll meet once and then decide" answered Aadarsh.

"Okay then ! I'll inform Mr & Mrs Joshi about your wish" Gayatri uttered with happy face.

"We all will meet Bhabhi then ?" Keerthi asked being excited.

"You want to meet her alone somewhere or we all should go to their home ?" Gayatri asked Aadarsh.

"I'm okay to meet her alone if she is okay with it" Aadarsh replied to his mother. 

"Okay , I'll inform them" said Gayatri.

Gayatri called Sarla immediately. 

-- Phone conversation -- 

Ga - Gayatri , Sa - Sarla )

Ga - Namaste Mrs Joshi !

Sa - Namaste Mrs Bharadwaj ! How are you and family members ?

Ga - We all are fine. How about you guys ?

Sa - Same here.

Ga - Aadarsh informed me that he wants to meet Shivika. 

Sa - That is a good news !

Ga -  Does Shivika also wants to meet him ? 

Sa -  Yeah yeah Shivika also wants to meet him.

Ga - Great ! Actually Aadarsh wants to meet alone first. Is that okay with her and you both ?

Sa - I'll ask her let you know.

Ga - Sure Mrs Joshi. 

After the conversation, Bharadwaj family members leave to their respective rooms.

Aadarsh's POV:

I came back to my room and went to balcony. I was in my thoughts about Shivika then I remembered that I didn't ask for her number !

"Crap ! I should have asked her number" I thought to myself and opened her pic.

"Hmmm ...... I don't know why whenever I see your pic I feel happy and positive. Will that happen when I see you in person ? I'm getting a lot of positive vibes that we'll be together" I smiled talking to her picture.

I didn't want to get my hopes high so I went to sleep after my night routine.

Shivika's POV:

I cam back from office and was about to go to my room , then I heard my mother talking on mobile. I was not interested at first but she told that I'm ready to meet someone.