Chapter 30: The Double date !

I'm not completely aware of the therapy session or how it goes. So if there is any mistake in it then please forgive and correct me about that. This is not written to hurt anybody's feelings !!

Please ignore if any mistakes...
Enjoy reading 💝

-------------------------------------------------------------

--- Author's POV ---

Aadarsh and Shivika went inside the doctor's cabin. Aadarsh held Shivika's hand all the time. They both settled down. "So Mr. Bharadwaj, Can we begin the session ?" Dr Shailaja asked. Aadarsh nodded at her and the session began. In the beginning it was good with the general questionnaire. But as the session went, the questions asked were about his past. His school days, college days. College related questions made Aadarsh uncomfortable. He did answer all the questions but not complete truth. After sometime session ended. "Can I talk to Mrs. Bharadwaj alone ?" Dr Shailaja asked Aadarsh. He nodded and left the cabin. 

"What happened doctor ?" Shivika asked with concern. "Mrs. Bharadwaj, I guess he is still not opening up properly. He answered all the questions. But the answers he gave for college related questions were not that confident. Whatever is bothering him is related to his college days I guess. Do you have any idea about that ?" Dr Shailaja asked. "No Doctor. I'm not aware of the incident, but his best friend knows about it" Shivika answered. "Hmmm, no worries. We'll progress a little bit slow because it should not trigger him" Dr Shailaja said. "Yes, Thank you Doctor" Shivika said and left the cabin. She came outside and saw Aadarsh waiting for her. She smiled looking at him. "Arsh" she called him. "Yes Buttercup" he replied with a small smile. "Come on , let's go" she said. "Okay ma'am" Aadarsh replied making Shivika giggle. 

Both came out of the clinic. "Buttercup, as we have all day now, why don't we go on a date ?" Aadarsh asked. "Hmmm ... ok sounds good" Shivika said with excitement. "So where do you want to go ?" Aadarsh asked. "Let's go to mall. We'll watch movie, do some shopping and eat something good" Shivika said with a huge smile. "As you say Mrs. Bharadwaj" Aadarsh bowed in front of her. They both booked a cab and went to XXX mall. They entered the mall and started roaming hand in hand. They went in some shops but didn't buy anything. Now they came to theatre floor. They were deciding which movie to watch just then, "Buttercup, isn't it Aakash and Saarika ?" Aadarsh asked Shivika pointing towards someone. "What ? Buddy and Saarika ? Why will they be here Arsh" Shivika answered with no interest. "See there Buttercup, it's them" Aadarsh said turned her. "Oh my god, they look like them" Shivika said with wide eyes. "See I told you" Aadarsh said. "But why are they here ?" Shivika asked. "Come on let's go and ask" Aadarsh said and held Shivika's hand. They both went towards them. Aakash and Saarika didn't notice. "Buddy, Saarika what are you both doing here ?" Shivika asked looking at them. Aakash and Saarika got startled hearing Shivika's voice and seeing Aadarsh there. They didn't know what to answer and both looked at each other. "Ummmm , w-e we were ju-st ..." Saarika stuttered not able to answer. "Aakash you tell, what are you guys doing here ?" Aadarsh asked. "Aadarsh, we just met. Actually I came here to buy something and met Saarika here" Aakash uttered what ever came in his mind. Saarika also nodded at his words. "I don't think so" Aadarsh said eyeing both Aakash and Saarika. "Saarika, you tell why did you come here ?" Shivika asked. "Actually Shivi, I came to meet someone" Saarika replied. "Who ?" Shivika asked again. "One of my friend" Saarika replied. "And who is that ?" Shivika asked again. "She is new, you don't know her" Saarika said. Shivika didn't get convinced by this and just nodded not wanting to drag this. 

"But why are you both here ?" Aakash asked. "Oh , we are on date here" Aadarsh said while side hugging Shivika. "Ohhhh, then you guys enjoy" Saarika said and was about to go when "Nooo, you sit. As we have met after soo many days we should go on double date" Shivika said with excitement. "What ? Double date ?" Aadarsh asked. "Yes , me - you and Saarika -Buddy" she said which made Saarika cough. "But baby, they both are not couple na" Aadarsh said. "So what ? Don't friends go on a friendly date ? It's like that" Shivika said. "Ok Ok, come on let's go and decide which movie to watch" Aadarsh said and held Shivika's hand. Aakash and Saarika also joined them as they didn't have choice. They all decided the movie. Shivika and Saarika went inside. Aadarsh held back Aakash.