3- Headspace

(You!⬇️)

Neon and pastel colors alike greeted you from the other side of the door

Neon and pastel colors alike greeted you from the other side of the door. You seemed to be in a playroom of sorts. You looked around at the many rainbow decorations, a bit disappointed to find no one in the room.

You took a look around, finding a smashed watermelon, a fried egg, a cat shaped hole, and many other far from ordinary things. You decided to go up the set of (gay) stairs, being stopped by a snake along the way.

"Sss... (Going somewhere, Y/n? Here is your allowance...)" It then gave you 50 clams. You nodded a thank you and continued up the staircase.

You left the stump, looking around to see a forest surrounding you. Four paths were positioned around the stump, going North, South, East, and West. You took the one facing the entrance of the stump.

You walked into another clearing, this time with a playground. There were benches, a swing set, a slide, a tether ball pole, and a few other things you could find at a park. There were many kids doing many things, but nothing looked interesting to you. You were looking for certain people, and they weren't here.

You looked over to a red and white checkered blanket, with a picnic basket and a plate of fruit on it. There was no one there. How strange. You remembered that someone would usually sit there and wait for the others, but... you couldn't recall who. Even stranger.

You took a few steps towards the picnic basket, but something glitched into your vision that scared the hell out of you.

✦ ⁺. ⧣₊˚

You jolted awake, jerking your head towards your clock. 8:30. Oh yeah! The recital was tonight! You sat up, feeling a wet substance on your cheeks. Tears...? Why were you crying? Oh well, it probably was the dream you had. Must've scared you to tears while you were asleep!

You heard your phone ringing. Picking it up, you saw it was an unknown number, but something told you you should answer.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Y/n? Oh, thank God you answered! It's Kel! Listen, you gotta come over to Sunny's house! Quick!"

Before you could respond, he hung up. You shrugged, walking out of your room and out the front door. When you arrived, you saw that the back yard gate was open, and you decided to take a look.

As you walked closer, you heard someone crying. Not regular crying. Ugly crying. You slowed your pace down, peeking through the gate door.

Hero was kneeled down in front of a tree, his hands covering his face and his shoulders shaking from his sobs. Your gaze traveled up to what he was crying about.

Mari.

The memories came flooding back of what had happened. A hand landing on your shoulder grabbed you out of your thoughts. It was Kel.