4. Aracde

Hey guyss!! I hope you guys are doing well. :)

* Also that is not my frog! I got it off a Pinterest! *

Anyways let's get into the story shall we? To bad we were anyways. So deal with it either way.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Pony's pov:

Curly and I were trying to decide what to do. Curly and I were walking and he was by me. And he is towering over.

"Well we went to the park yesterday." Curly spoke and I nodded not wanting to again.

Plus it's a little bit hotter than yesterday and I don't want to sweat so bad.

"We could go to the movies- but nothing good is playing until tomorrow." I said and curly nodded his head.

Curly was hymning which always means he is lost in his mind. When he hymns he is thinking about something.

"How about the arcade!" He asks all happily and I nodded my head happily.

I love the arcade! I haven't gone in forever.

"Yeah I haven't been in such a long time! Hurry up curly!" I giggled and rushed off.

I heard curly let out a chuckle and I heard someone behind me, and knowing it's curly I began running and he began chasing me towards the arcade.

At the arcade:

Once I stopped in front of the arcade I was panting. Man I need to cut down on the cigarettes.

Just than I felt someone nearly tackling me to the ground. I turn my head and saw curly smirking.

"I made it!" He says with his signature smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him and playfully pushed him and he wrapped his arm around my neck.

"Let's go in baby Curtis!" He says and I nodded my head and we went inside the arcade.

Once we got inside curly was by my side and looking around the place. Like he was patrolling the area. Like the guard dog he is.

"Lets go to Pac-Man!! Curly come on!" I practically dragged him to the machine to play Pac-Man.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him playfully to the game. He has on his signature smile- his lips frown upwards, making his dimples show perfectly.

"I am so great at the game like you can't even!" I remarked and he let out a chuckle and rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah totally- you would always lose and get jealous I won!" Curly commented and I gasped light and shook my head and laughed at him.

"Nu un! I just let you win! It was because I am so kind to you!" I declared and he raised his eye brow at me.

He is slowly leaning the machine and giving me the look. The look that will always belong to curly shepherd.

"Yeah mr so kind to me see if you win." He says snarky making me let out a soft giggle at his goofiness.

Curly still has his signatures smile on his face.

"Give me a dime! A dime!" I begged of him and he raised an eyebrow and turned his head.

"Do you not have money? Like am I just your piggy bank?" He jokes and I nodded my head and gave him a squeaky smile.

"Yea in fact you are! Now gimme gimme!" I begged him and he let out a chuckle and dug into his pockets and gave me like so many dimes.