1. Flashbacks

Hey guys! Sorry if this post doesn't make sense I had no idea what to do. Or what to do. So yeah... so just enjoy this. Or else we will have problems- just joking!

I had no idea- still don't so yeah. I will work on it. Don't you worry. Hopefully I get inspiration for it. Who knows.

Anywayssssss enjoyyyyyyyyy

~•~•~•~•~•~

Narrators pov:

The summer sun beating down into pony's room. The sun glazing over Ponys body. He groans and turns over and not facing the sun anymore.

He hopes he can go back to bed and just sleep a bit longer- but the world has other plans.

The blasting of the radio blaring through the whole house echoing through each of the rooms.

Pony groaned and whined about the loudness of the noise from everything. And if the radio wasn't loud enough for him, he hears people arguing downstairs.

He hears Twobit yelling at Steve who is probably dissing Mickey Mouse. Pony groaned and slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes gently.

He stretched and swung his feet over the edge of his room. He got out of bed and instantly regretted it. He wants more sleep.

He makes his bed, and throws the covers on and fixes the pillows and everything. He whines mentally that he wishes he was asleep still.

Just than there was a knock on his door. A special knock he knows. The knock that pony knows off the top of his head. The knock belongs to curly, curly shepherd.

"Pony wake the fuck up! I am bored!" Curly playfully whined and pony rolled his eyes.

Curly Shepherd. Pony's best friend. The one whom is as hyper as a toddler. Who is a year older than him and in the same grade.

Pony opened the door and saw curly leaning in between the door frame. He had his signature smirk on his face.

"Shut the hell up! I am up!" Pony snapped at curly and he laughed and shook his head.

Pony shuffled passed him and into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Curly followed pony and stood in the door frame.

"Hurry the hell up! Your as slow as a grandma!" Curly snapped at pony and he flipped him off.

"At least I don't look like one." Pony snarled at curly and he put his hand up.

"I do not look like a grandma! I am too handsome!" Curly said and pony shook his head no.

"You do!" Yelled twobit from downstairs. Pony let out a stifle laugh and curly gave pony a look that says 'hush'.

Pony chuckles and shakes his head gently.

Than pony shut the door on curly. Curly laughed at this and shook his head.

"You better hurry up, I don't want to be bored for much longer." Curly said through the other door loud enough for pony to hear.

Curly went downstairs waiting for pony.

With pony:

When he was finally alone he glazed in the mirror and saw his reflection. He looked at it for a second before brushing his teeth.

Pony brushed his teeth in the upstairs bathroom. He spit out the remains of toothpaste.

He glazed in the mirror and looked at himself and shook his head when he heard ruckus downstairs. 'Great' pony thought to himself.