2. Can They Date Already?

Hey guyss!! I hope you guys are doing well.

Anyways let's get into the story shall we? To bad we were anyways.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Pony's pov:
(The next day)

I woke up to the wonderful sound of twobit and Steve arguing about Mickey Mouse again. I tried to turn over but the bright sun blasting through my window and into my room making it hard to sleep.

I groan and turn over again and try and see if I can sleep through the noise. I close my eyes and try and concentrate on falling asleep. I was a second away from having the darkness take over my body and letting me rest.

Just than a knock. Not any ordinary knock. A knock that belonged to curly shepherd. I was gonna ignore him until he yelled at me.

"Bitch get your scrawny ass up! I am bored!!" He yelled from outside my room. I whined softly not wanting to be awake.

All I want is sleep.

Just than the door opens and curly walks in all dramatic.

"What the actual fuck?! Leave me alone and let me sleep!" I snapped at him. He shook his head no making his hair sway.

"You are always sleeping!!" He whines and I roll my eyes.

"Of course I am cause sleeping cause I don't see you in my sleep!" I snapped at him and he put up his hand dramatically.

"Uh rude! I am perfect!" He sassed and I shook my head. God all I want is sleep.

"Go bug Tim! I am—" I was mid sentence when I heard Tim yelling from downstairs.

"NO!!" Curly raised his eye brows and shook his head no.

"Nah I am gonna stick to your scrawny self." Curly said I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, whatever. Let me get up." I mumbled and slowly sat up.

Once I was fully sitting up and looked around my room and than at curly. He was standing there tall and in front of my bed.

He is wearing his signature black leather jacket. Curlys dark brown eyes shimmied in the suns light. He cracks a soft grin.

I slowly move towards the edge of the bed when I heard two yell something at me and curly.

"ARE YOU GUYS MAKING OUT OR WHAT!?" Two yelled making my eyes widened and I faked gagged. So did curly.

"At least I would get some action unlike you Mathew's!" Curly yelled back at two and looked at me after he said that and I turned my head towards him.

"Bitch don't say that and look at me!" I yelled at curly and the next thing I heard was twobit laughing.

I got out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom. Curly walked downstairs and I went to the bathroom.

In the bathroom:

I stepped into the bathroom and turned on the light. I immediately saw my reflection in the mirror. I jumped back softly. I stare into the mirror for about a second before I fix up my hair a bit.

Once my hair was done the way I liked it I was satisfied with the result.

I looked in the mirror and just stared at myself for a minute. Wondering why I am built like this.

Soon I snapped out of it and I brushed my teeth. As I was brushing my teeth soda was by the door showing off his movie star grin.

"How is my baby brother this morning." Soda said cheerfully.