6. Missing Ponyboy

Hey guyss!! I hope you guys are doing well :)

Just as a fyi there will be a good bit of triggers in this chapter. So yeah be prepared.

Tw: talks about dead parent, dead parents, mentions of self harm, socials

Anyways let's get into the story shall we? To bad we were anyways. So deal with it either way. Go cry about it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Narrator's pov:

Rage

Rage is all curly could feel. Each punch brings him so much joy. Each punch brought pony one more piece of justice

One punch for living. Two punches for being a dick. Three punches for saying that to pony. Four punches for again existing. And a few kick in the ribs for fun. And a few cuts from his switchblade for each sting it caused pony.

Dallas and twobit and Johnny were watching it but saw how bloody the soc was getting and knew they had to do something.

"Someone get Tim!" Dallas yelled as he and twobit tried to pull off curly but can't.

Curly was to focused on hurting him like he hurt pony. But via fists, and feet, and blades.

Dallas and two were trying everything to try and pry curly off of this soc. Dallas was grabbing his waist trying to pull him back. Twobit was trying to grab his hands but curly can't stop.

Even then curly was still punching and kicking the soc to the ground.

"Curly let go!" Dallas demanded but curly didn't listen.

Curly listens to no one.

Nothing was stopping curly from destroying this guy. Especially of what the guy said to pony. In Curlys eyes he deserves it and worse things.

"Let go of him! Your hurting him!" A social yelled and tried to intervene but was pushed to the side.

Hurting him was what curly wanted. Curly wanted this man to suffer. He wanted this kid to go through the pain he just caused pony.

Just than curly was finally dragged off of the social.

Curlys pov:

As soon as I was dragged off of him I spat in his face.

"Your a fucking pathetic excuse of a little boy. If I see you on the street it's direct, no pleads will make me stop from finding you and beating the fuck out of you! You pathetic son of a bitch!" I yelled at him.

I shoved Dallas and twobit off of me and I saw Johnny out the corner of my eye and I stormed over to him and eyed him.

Johnny looked nervous and worried. I didn't care right now I care about pony, and where he is.

And if he is okay- we'll not really after what the ugly bitch told him. About his parents. That's to fucking far.

"Where did he go." I hissed out and Johnny pointed to the left.

Somewhere on the left side. Noted.

'Please Pone don't be far' I prayed to myself.

"Go he went off that way but I lost him..." Johnny said honestly and I nodded my head.

I didn't even thank him. I just had to leave and find him. Finding him is my top priority right now.

I booked it, I need to find pony. I need to know if he is okay. Especially after what that no good thing said to him.