5. Drive-in

Hey guyss!! I hope you guys are doing well. :)

Just as a fyi there will be a good bit of triggers in this chapter. So yeah be prepared.

Tw: talks about dead parent, dead parents, mentions of self harm, socials

Anyways let's get into the story shall we? To bad we were anyways. So deal with it either way.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Pony's pov:

When Johnny and I are at the house I quickly go upstairs and place Greg on my bed. And go downstairs where Johnny was sitting at the table and looking at me.

"You and curly seem close." He says softly as he looks at me as I go into the kitchen.

"Yeah, we have been best friends since ever. I mean we grew up together, our parents knew each." I told Johnny and he gave me the look.

I raise my eyebrow at this and looked at him confused.

"What's that look for?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"You know- you two seem extra close. Like are you guys...-" I instantly knew where Johnny was going at.

I broke out into a laugh and shook my head no.

"God no! Curly and I are only friends! We already got asked today." I shake my head in disbelief at this nonsense.

Johnny threw his hands up and looked at me. Like I was holding him hostage.

"I mean you guys are really close- can't hurt a guy for wondering." Johnny said making me chuckle and shake my head.

"Want to help me with dinner?" I changed the subject and Johnny nodded his head.

Johnny got up and he washed his hands and than looked at me.

"What is for dinner?" Johnny asked and I shrug my shoulders.

Johnny looked at me and gave me a look making me let out a giggle.

"What? You know I am never prepared!" I spoke honestly and he let out a soft giggle.

I go to the fridge and I glance inside seeing if there is anything to cook for dinner and for leftovers.

Chicken, cheese, open Pepsi bottle, beer, and-wait chicken!

"We can have chicken quesadillas? Or just chicken and salads? Which one." I asked Johnny and he just shrugged and I gave him the side eye.

I know how to make him pick one.

"Pick! Johnny it's either chicken quesadillas or chicken—" I began to grill him about it jokingly and he finally came up with an answer.

"Chicken quesadillas!" He blurted out and I nodded my head.

"Good choice." I said and he just nodded his head. I think he is scared of me...

I took out the chicken and I had Johnny grab the tortillas.

"You really can't grab that?" He says jokingly and I raise my eyebrow.

"Of course I can! I am just doing everything else!" I told him and he just shook his head at me.

Johnny and I were cooking dinner and just starting up a conversation as I was cooking the chicken.

"How was your day with curly?" Johnny asked me and I nodded.

I felt my lips touch the corners of my cheeks. I just have a soft grin grow on my face and I lightly shake my head.

"It was pretty good, we went to the arcade and just hung out." I told him and he glanced at me and nodded his head.