4

Hoseok and the others were on their way to the airport after their dinner while Hoseok noticed that Jungkook hasn't replied him.

"Where is he?", Hoseok muttered.

Taehyung noticed that Hoseok was stressed out and said, "Do you want to give him a call? Maybe he didn't have the time to reply.".

Hoseok called Jungkook right away but there was no answer, making Hoseok sighed heavily.

"Probably he's too busy. I'll call him again later.", Hoseok said.

When they arrived at the airport, Yoongi and Jin were checking their baggage in while ensuring their boarding pass were correct.

"Babe, could we get Starbucks first?", Jin asked.

"Nae! Of course.", Yoongi said and they walked to Starbucks when they noticed Jimin and Taehyung coming towards them with Hoseok behind.

"Surprise!", Taehyung yelled and Yoongi was happy to see them while they shared hugs.

"Hoseok! Where's Jungkook?", Jin asked and Hoseok explained that Jungkook would be running late since he's too busy in the studio.

Jin offered Jimin to go get Starbucks with him while Hoseok and Taehyung stayed with Yoongi.

"You looked stressed. Is everything alright?", Yoongi asked and Hoseok sighed heavily.

"He's gotten really busy with his album. I'm just worried about his health.", Hoseok said and Yoongi understood.

Taehyung decided to take his phone out and called Jungkook instead without Hoseok knowing but there was no answer either.

"Where the fuck is he?", Taehyung muttered.

"Hope I'm not late!".

The 3 of them turned to see Namjoon running towards them and Hoseok was glad to see him.

"Alright! Here's a small token for your honeymoon trip!", Namjoon said and Yoongi appreciated the small gift.

Namjoon turned to Hoseok and said, "How are you, Mr Sunshine?".

"So far I'm okay, I guess?", Hoseok said.

Jimin and Jin returned with the Starbucks drink while they noticed that their gates were about to open.

"Is Jungkook on his way? We might have to head inside soon.", Jin said and Hoseok called him right away.

Hoseok tried a few times but there was no answer from Jungkook and Taehyung took over to call him.

"He's not answering.", Taehyung said.

Yoongi smiled and said, "If he's busy, it's alright. We can always meet after we're back from our honeymoon.".

Hoseok sighed and Namjoon could see how stressed Hoseok was.

Yoongi and Jin decided to head inside the gates while they took a selfie together before saying their goodbyes.

"Have fun in Australia!", Jimin said and Yoongi came towards Hoseok.

"You better take care alright? Otherwise, I'm coming after Jungkook.", Yoongi said and hugged Hoseok right away.

The 4 of them watched Yoongi and Jin heads inside the gate while waving at them.

"Alright. We can head back home now.", Taehyung said and Jimin was already feeling sleepy.

"I thought coffee was supposed to keep you awake?", Namjoon said to Jimin and Jimin scratched his head.

"Yeah.. I guess Starbucks coffee is not working for me.", Jimin said and Taehyung shook his head.