Chapter 23

Namjoon smiled at them and they hear a knock on the door, seeing Yoongi and Jin by the door.

"Lookie lookie who is awake!", Jin said happily and Yoongi came in with balloons, making Hoseok smiled.

"Hey, Hoseok. Hope you're feeling better.", Yoongi said and Hoseok nods while thanking all of them for coming.

"Do you want to head home first, Namjoon? You've been up all night.", Taehyung said and Namjoon stared at Hoseok.

He went to Hoseok and said, "I'll refresh myself first alright. I'll be back.".

Hoseok nods with a smile and Namjoon heads out with Taehyung escorting him.

"Yoongi told us earlier. They're going to look for Jungkook to arrest him. But at the end of the day, it's up to Hoseok's decision if he wants to report him or not.", Taehyung shared and Namjoon sighed.

"Well, let's just hope they catch Jungkook quickly.", Namjoon said and borrowed Taehyung's car to head home.

Taehyung sees Namjoon off and went back to join the others.

Meanwhile...

Hyunbi was treating all of Jungkook's bruises from yesterday and Jungkook was quiet the whole time.

"Jungkook.. I know I shouldn't be saying anything but I want you to do the right thing.", Hyunbi said and Jungkook stared at her.

"What you did to Hoseok.. was unacceptable. You have to make things right not just for me and our child... but for yourself.", Hyunbi said and Jungkook thought about it very hard.

Jungkook held her hand and Hyunbi held his hand too.

"I just want you to be better. No more fun and games. No more of this Playboy game. If you are truly a man, get your shit together.", Hyunbi said and went to clean the stuff she used.

Hyunbi washes the pail when she felt emotional and someone wraps his arms around her, comforting her.

"I'm sorry, Hyunbi. I really am.", Jungkook muttered and continued to hug her.

~

Taehyung and Jimin went to get some food for lunch with Jin while Yoongi stayed with Hoseok.

"Hoseok.. I don't want to rush or pressure you but.. I wanted to ask you..", Yoongi said until Hoseok held his arm.

"I didn't know Jungkook would do this to me, Yoongi. I'm shocked myself.", Hoseok muttered and Yoongi sighed heavily.

"I made a mistake, didn't I? I fell in love with the wrong person and it's my mistake. If I knew he would do this to me, I wouldn't choose to be with him.", Hoseok said and he had tears in his eyes.

Yoongi moves closer and said, "Hey.. Don't blame yourself. We can never expect anything to go our way.".

"I'm sure there is someone who will treat you better and you'll get your happiness back.", Yoongi said and Hoseok smiled with a nod.

Yoongi hugs Hoseok and Hoseok was grateful to still have Yoongi as his close friend.

"That is so sweet!", Jin said, making both Yoongi and Hoseok surprised.

They gathered around and have lunch together while Hoseok felt happy to have them with him.

"Jimin.. I'm sorry about the other day. I should've apologized earlier.", Hoseok said and Jimin assured him that everything is okay.

"Don't worry about that. What matters now, is your recovery, okay?", Jimin said and pats Hoseok's hand.

"Where is Jungkook?", Hoseok asked, making everyone silent.

They were stunned and didn't know how to answer him.

"We reported him to the police. They're going to arrest him once they finalized all of the reports and evidence.", Yoongi shared and Hoseok nods his head.

They were worried about Hoseok getting angry but Hoseok sighed heavily.

"Then, I should focus on doing my documents too right?", Hoseok asked and Jin was confused by what he meant by that.

"But the hospital will send the results to the police. No documents needed from you.", Taehyung said and Hoseok understood.

Jin stared at him and nudged Yoongi on the arm to slowly open up about Jungkook.

"There's something you should know.", Yoongi said and Jimin seemed nervous already.

Hoseok stared at Yoongi and said, "He has someone else, doesn't he?".

Yoongi was surprised but he continued to nod his head to Hoseok's answer.

"Jungkook and her got married... secretly.", Yoongi said and Hoseok was getting emotional.

Yoongi didn't want to continue and Jimin held Hoseok's hand.

"I can't bear to see you cry, Hoseok.", Yoongi said and took a deep breath.

"Just.. tell me, Yoongi. Please...", Hoseok said with tears coming down his face.

"They are.. expecting a child soon.", Yoongi said.

Hoseok was stunned that he couldn't express any words and was in disbelief.

"No.. No.. No!", Hoseok cried out and Jimin tries to calm him down.

"He lied! He broke our promise! He is a fucking liar!", Hoseok yelled out and Yoongi was telling Hoseok to cool down but Hoseok was still yelling and shouting.

"Hoseok! Calm down first! You're still weak.", Jimin begged.

Then, Namjoon ran in the room and took over to help Hoseok calm down. Taehyung pulled Jimin aside and Jin brought Yoongi to the side.

"Hey! Hoseok! Look at me! It's Namjoon!", Namjoon raised his voice and Hoseok was breathing heavily.

"Listen to me! I'm sorry that you have to go through so much pain! But I promise you, that you will have a happy life soon. Much better than this! Jungkook is a asshole for what he did! He will realized it but you are much more worthy than him. You deserved happiness, Hoseok!", Namjoon said and Hoseok was slowly calming down.

Yoongi stared at the others and the others were smirking back at him.

"Jungkook has chosen his life. Now, you also have a choice. You can live your life in pain or live your life full of happiness.", Namjoon said and Hoseok leans his head on Namjoon's shoulder, crying silently.

"He broke all of our promises.. He betrayed our relationship.. he fucking ruined me, Namjoon!", Hoseok cried even more and Namjoon held him, comforting him.

"Hoseok, I may not understand the pain you're going through..", Namjoon said.

"But allow me to take all of the pain away.".