15

Namjoon and Hoseok starts to have their lunch with Halmeoni when Hoseok's phone rang.

"Oh! It's Yoongi!", Hoseok said and answered the video call from Yoongi.

"Hey, Hoseok ah! We're back home after our honeymoon.".

Hoseok smiled and showed Namjoon when he saw how surprised Yoongi was.

"Hey, Namjoon ah! What are you guys doing? Where's Jungkook?".

"Jungkook has work to do. So he couldn't come here.", Hoseok said and Yoongi nods.

"Arasso~ Let's meet up soon! I have some gifts for all of you.".

Hoseok nods to it and they ended their video call while Namjoon smiled at him.

~

Yoongi and Jin were unpacking their stuff when Jin noticed that Yoongi was looking worried about something.

"It's weird. Hoseok usually would be with Jungkook. And usually, if he's back at his old hometown.. there's always a problem.", Yoongi said and Jin wondered what could it be.

Yoongi thought of something and said, "Let's go and find Jungkook.".

~

Jungkook and Hyunbi were having lunch at the cafe when his phone rang and it was Yoongi.

"Yoongi?", Jungkook muttered.

He stood up and excused himself to the toilet while Hyunbi continued to eat.

Jungkook ran out of the cafe and answered Yoongi's call.

"Hey, Jeon Jungkook. Where are you and Hoseok?".

Jungkook had to come up with a lie and said, "We're having lunch at the restaurant. You and Jin alright?".

"Yeah we're good. We have some gifts for you and Hoseok. Let's meet up in a while?".

Jungkook starts to feel anxious and looks back at Hyunbi who was eating her lunch happily.

"I got work at the studio, Yoongi. Probably after lunch, I'm heading there.", Jungkook said.

"Oh? Arasso~ Could you pass the phone to Hoseok? I'll talk to him about where to meet.".

Jungkook got anxious again and said, "Oh! Hoseok is in the toilet. Stomachache.".

Then, Yoongi hangs up the phone and Jungkook sighed heavily. He went back inside to check on Hyunbi and noticed she was nearly done with her food. "Shall we go?", Jungkook asked.

"Huh? I haven't finished my food.", Hyunbi said and Jungkook held her arm, forcing her to leave the cafe.

As they were leaving the cafe, Jungkook sees someone he didn't expect to see, staring at him and Hyunbi.