17

Namjoon and Hoseok were nearly done with their dinner while they poured the last bit of the wine into their cups.

"Well, Halmeoni's food never fails. I enjoyed that.", Namjoon said and Hoseok agreed.

"Thank you once again, Hoseok for this lovely dinner.", Namjoon said and Hoseok smiled, telling him that it was all worth it.

Hoseok stood up and moves closer to the waves while admiring the sound and Namjoon came beside him.

"I'll come back here again someday when I'm free. It's best place to be.", Hoseok said and Namjoon agreed with him.

As they were staring at the ocean, Hoseok turned to look at Namjoon while smiling to himself.

"I'm happy that you're here.. with me, Namjoon.", Hoseok said.

"You know I'll always be there if you need me, Hobi.", Namjoon said.

Hoseok smiled and was moving closer towards Namjoon, making both of them decide to..

Namjoon pulled himself away when he realized what he did, making Hoseok surprised as well

"No! No! This shouldn't happen!", Namjoon said and Hoseok apologized to him right away.

"No, stop, Hoseok!', Namjoon raised his voice and Hoseok was stunned.

"Hoseok, I brought you here to only let you feel happy since you were feeling upset about you and Jungkook. I'm not trying to make you lose feelings for your own husband! I can't do this, Hoseok! You belong to Jungkook and only Jungkook.", Namjoon said while feeling frustrated.

Hoseok felt bad and said, "But Namjoon.. I'm sorry. I guess the way you have been treating me, it made me feel something that I never felt for so long, even when I'm with Jungkook.".

"No, don't you dare say that! Hoseok, I care about you and I really want to make sure that you are happy and alright but.. I don't want to have any high hopes between us. I can't.. You're forcing yourself to have feelings for me but you don't!", Namjoon said.

Hoseok was getting emotional and wanted to say more things but Namjoon was much more frustrated.

"Love is not meant to be forced. But if you are being forced to love someone, that is not love at all. Please, Hoseok. Don't force yourself to love me. Or even have any feelings for me.", Namjoon said and sighed heavily.

"Namjoon.. What do you actually mean by that?", Hoseok asked and Namjoon apologized.

"I'm sorry, Hoseok. Maybe bringing you here, was a bad idea.", Namjoon said and walked away, leaving Hoseok alone.

Hoseok broke down in tears and dropped to his knees, realizing what he has done

Hoseok broke down in tears and dropped to his knees, realizing what he has done. "Namjoon...", Hoseok muttered.

Namjoon was walking along the street when he stopped at one of the parks and broke down in tears.

"I'm sorry, Hoseok..", Namjoon cried out.

"I wished I could love you.. but you belong with Jungkook.", Namjoon cried even more and felt hurt for leaving Hoseok.

The Next Day..

Jungkook woke up after a long night and walked to the kitchen quietly without waking Hyunbi up.

He takes a cup of water and starts drinking while taking a seat by the kitchen table.

Jungkook remembered what happened the day before and took his phone, seeing that Hoseok hasn't sent him any messages or calls.

"Hoseok... Don't you even miss me?", Jungkook muttered to himself.

Jungkook decided to give Hoseok a message and quickly sent it.

Me: Hoseok.. Are you alright? Please text me soon.

Jungkook sighed heavily and sees Hyunbi coming out of the room while she smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, Hyunbi. About last night. I was out of control.", Jungkook said and Hyunbi held his arm, comforting him.

"I understand. I am the cause of all this mess.", Hyunbi said and Jungkook sighed heavily.

"Soon.. Everything will be alright okay? Just hold on a little while.", Jungkook said and assured her that everything will be settled soon.

Jungkook went to take a shower and Hyunbi was feeling slightly unwell but she drank some water to feel better.

Meanwhile...

Hoseok was packing his stuff when he noticed Namjoon was quiet the whole time and not talking to Hoseok at all.

Halmeoni came towards Hoseok after talking to Namjoon and held both of his hands.

"Hoseok ah~ Don't feel bad about what happened. Both of you just had an misunderstanding.", Halmeoni said.

"Is Namjoon alright, Halmeoni?", Hoseok asked.

Halmeoni smiled with a nod and said, "He'll be alright soon. Take care of yourself. Send my regards to Jungkook okay?".

Hoseok and Halmeoni shared one last hug before Hoseok picks up his bag to head to the car.

"Hoseok ah~ I hope one day you'll be really happy with someone who truly loves you.", Halmeoni said and Hoseok thanked her while getting in the car.

As they were driving back to the city, Hoseok was still feeling sad and Namjoon was quiet the whole ride.

Hoseok was thinking whether he should talk to Namjoon or remained quiet but he continued to stare at Namjoon without saying anything.

After a long drive of quietness, they finally arrived at Hoseok's house and Namjoon got up to get Hoseok's luggage out.

"Thank you.. Namjoon.", Hoseok said.

Namjoon nods without looking at him and gets back into the car, leaving Hoseok.

"He didn't say any goodbye.", Namjoon muttered.

As Namjoon was heading back to his place, his phone starts ringing and it was Taehyung.

"Yes, Taehyung? How can I help?", Namjoon asked when he answered the phone.

"Nae~ Kim Namjoon! Can we meet tonight?".

"I'm not free, Tae. I got work to do. Sorry.", Namjoon said.

"Naww~ That's alright. Take care!".

They hanged up the phone and Namjoon sighed.

He was thinking of Hoseok and remembered how sad Hoseok looked while driving. "I'm sad too, Hoseok.", he muttered himself.

Hoseok gets into his house and realizes that it was quiet while he checks the room and Jungkook was not home.

Hoseok went to the kitchen and noticed that nothing had been touched. He wondered if Jungkook had ever came home. "Weird.", Hoseok muttered.

Hoseok was about to head out to the balcony when someone appeared and hugged him from behind.

"You're back home, love.".