13

That evening....

Namjoon and Hoseok arrived at the carnival and they were excited to see all of the different rides and the stalls around the area

"Wow! This is so amazing!", Hoseok said and Namjoon agreed.

They walked around and took pictures together while looking at all of the rides.

"Shall we get on the rides?", Namjoon asked and knew Hoseok was scared of rides.

Hoseok didn't want to and Namjoon chuckled while he held Hoseok's hand, making Hoseok surprised.

"Come on.. I'll be beside you anyways. So you won't have to feel scared!", Namjoon said and they went to queue right away.

Hoseok was nervous and Namjoon was trying to keep him calm.

When they get into the ride, Namjoon helps to put the seatbelt on for Hoseok and made sure he was safely secured.

"Now.. Don't worry. It will be done fast and quick.", Namjoon said and they were about to start the ride.

Hoseok was feeling too nervous and said, "Namjoon.. Can I hold your hand, please?".

Namjoon chuckled and extends his hand out, letting Hoseok hold his hand tightly.

The ride started and Hoseok was shouting in fear while Namjoon cheered as the ride was going so fast.

"Woooohoooo!", Namjoon shouted while he could feel Hoseok's grip tightened even more.

When the ride ended, Hoseok was in a daze and Namjoon checked on him if he was alright.

"You okay? Come on, we'll find a place to sit.", Namjoon said and brings Hoseok to a nearby bench.

He bought a bottled water for Hoseok and made sure he drinks it while comforting him.

"I'm sorry.. Are you alright though?", Namjoon asked while feeling worried.

Hoseok stared at him and chuckled, making Namjoon confused.

"Well.. It was scary at first but I enjoyed it. It was my first time but it was fun.", Hoseok said and Namjoon was relieved that he was alright.

"Thanks for the experience though. I never thought I could finally ride a rollercoaster.", Hoseok said and Namjoon asked him if Jungkook had ever brought him to a amusement park.

Hoseok shook his head and said, "Never. I mean I would love to go there but time is never on our side.".

Namjoon understood and they decided to walk around the carnival, trying the mini games by the stalls.

Namjoon did his best until he actually won a prize and gave it to Hoseok. "Wow! You're really good!", Hoseok said and Namjoon smirked.

They stopped by a photobooth and takes a few pictures together while posing differently each time the shutter was heard.