14

The Next Day..

Jungkook was about to cook his breakfast when he realized that Hoseok hasn't sent him any messages or even called.

"Weird.. He usually sends me a lot of text and calls...", Jungkook muttered and stared at his phone.

Jungkook decided to give Hoseok a call but he wasn't answering the call.

Hyunbi came to the kitchen and sees Jungkook trying to call someone.

"Why not you go and find him?", Hyunbi asked.

"No, it's fine. He'll be fine.", Jungkook said and threw his phone on the couch.

He starts preparing cereal for both of them to eat and Hyunbi stared at him the whole time.

"So.. are you really going to let him be?", Hyunbi asked.

Jungkook sighed heavily and said, "We need time to cool down. Once we do, we'll find some time to talk.".

"And when will you tell him the truth about us?", Hyunbi asked again.

Jungkook held both of her hands and said, "When the time is right, I'll tell him.".

Hyunbi nods and continues to eat their cereal while thinking of where to go.

"Should we head out today? Movie date? Studio date?", Jungkook asked.

"Sure.. Sounds fun.", Hyunbi said and Jungkook smiled at her.

~

Hoseok and Namjoon were at the market to help get the ingredients that Halmeoni need when Hoseok noticed that Jungkook had called him.

Hoseok stared at his phone until Namjoon came to him.

"Everything alright?", Namjoon asked.

"Yes. Don't worry. Jimin called.", Hoseok said and continued to look at the vegetables.

As they were looking around the market, Namjoon was thinking of making something special for lunch while he wanted Hoseok to choose the protein.

"Choose the protein you want me to cook and we'll let the magic happens.", Namjoon said and Hoseok looks through the protein section.

Hoseok chose the beef and Namjoon smirked right away.

"How about you get Jungkook to come here? Maybe it will be nice to have Jungkook too right?", Namjoon suggested to Hoseok.

Hoseok frowned and said, "Does everything has to be with Jungkook?".

Namjoon noticed Hoseok was looking upset when he mentioned Jungkook and was stunned.

"Every little thing, you had to mention Jungkook. For once, I'm trying to enjoy myself here. I don't need Jungkook here either!", Hoseok said furiously and walked away from Namjoon.

Namjoon sighed heavily and quickly make the payments for all of their groceries.

Namjoon heads out of the market and starts looking around for Hoseok while hoping he hasn't gone far.

Namjoon continued to look around for Hoseok until he sees Hoseok outside the bakery shop. "Hobi! Hey! What are you doing?", Namjoon asked.

Hoseok walks away from Namjoon, ignoring him when Namjoon grabbed his arm and pulled Hoseok towards him.

"Just leave me alone, Namjoon!", Hoseok said firmly.

"Give me one good reason why I should leave you..", Namjoon said and stared at Hoseok.

Hoseok was hesitant to give an answer and Namjoon was still holding onto his arm.

"I'm sorry for talking about Jungkook... but he's your husband, Hoseok! Don't forget that!", Namjoon said and Hoseok shook his head while holding back his tears.

"He hates me! He hates me!", Hoseok said continuously and Namjoon pulled Hoseok into his arms, hugging him right away.

"I'm trying to be happy now, Namjoon.. Please just let.. me be happy.", Hoseok cried into his shoulder and Namjoon continues to comforts him.

~

Jungkook and Hyunbi were walking around the aquarium together while they took pictures together.

"Are you enjoying yourselves?", Jungkook asked.

"I am.. Especially with you.", Hyunbi said and they shared a kiss.

"I was thinking of going somewhere fun.", Jungkook shared and Hyunbi wondered where.

He takes her hand and they left the aquarium together while getting in Jungkook's car. "You ready?", Jungkook asked and Hyunbi was staring out of her window.

Jungkook took her to a higher place to see the whole view of the city while Hyunbi was in love with the scenery.

"Babe... This is so amazing.", Hyunbi said and was in awe.

"I love you, Jungkook.", Hyunbi said and Jungkook pulled her closer for a kiss while they start to make out.

Jungkook smiled to himself and said, "I love you more, Hyunbi

Jungkook smiled to himself and said, "I love you more, Hyunbi.".

Then, Jungkook sighed heavily and stepped away from Hyunbi, making her frowned.

"I'm lost, Hyunbi.. I'm sorry..", Jungkook said and Hyunbi came next to him.

"Promise me that you'll give him a call tomorrow. Work things out nicely.", Hyunbi suggested and Jungkook knew that he would have to give Hoseok a call.

"Yeah. But can we just focus on us? Let's not talk about him. I just want to spend time with you and that would make me happy.", Jungkook said and smiled while Hyunbi went along with him.

~

Hoseok and Namjoon were back in Halmeoni's house while Namjoon was making lunch. "He looked sad..", Halmeoni said and Namjoon explained what had happened earlier to Hoseok and him.

"Aigoo~ Just a small misunderstanding. I'm sure the both of you can solve it.", Halmeoni said and Namjoon chuckled.

"I'm surprised that Jungkook isn't even looking for Hoseok. If he loved Hoseok dearly, he would've come here.", Halmeoni shared.

Namjoon thought about the same thing and Halmeoni pats him on the back.

"I'm sure something happened before both of you came here. Is there anything I can do to help?", Halmeoni asked with a worried look on her face.

Namjoon smiled at her and assured her that everything will be okay.

"Halmeoni, Hoseok is a strong person. I'm sure that he would do anything to fix his marriage with Jungkook.", Namjoon said.

Hoseok came into the kitchen and could smell the aroma of Namjoon's cooking.

"I'm hungry now, Namjoon.", Hoseok said.

Namjoon chuckled and said, "Soon. Give 10 minutes.".

Namjoon continued to cook and Hoseok stared at him for a while with a smile on his face.

Halmeoni placed her hand on Hoseok's shoulder and said, "Namjoon can be someone's husband right? He cooks so well.".

Namjoon shook his head and continued to cook.

Hoseok chuckled and said...

"I strongly agree with you, Halmeoni.".