3

Jungkook was waiting outside of the emergency room after getting the ambulance for Hyunbi and he was worried about her condition.

After a while, the doctor came out and Jungkook wondered if Hyunbi was alright.

"Ms Kim will be alright. No major injuries found but she has to be in a wheelchair for a few days. Her hip had a slight sprain.", the doctor said and Jungkook was relieved.

Jungkook went in to check on her and noticed that she was resting while he sat next to her.

As Jungkook was staring at her, he noticed something on her arm and it was a tattoo of his flower drawing.

"You got it as a tattoo?", Jungkook muttered and smiled at it

Jungkook held her hand and the memories of both of them starts to pour in until it made Jungkook smiled to himself.

As Jungkook was distracted with the memories, his phone rang and it was Hoseok, making him dash out of the room.

"Hey! Hoseok! Sorry, Mr Bang was discussing about the album earlier.", Jungkook said.

"Oh I understand. No worries, so are you coming to fetch me?".

Jungkook knew that he couldn't leave Hyunbi's side and said, "I might be home late though. Mr Bang wants the album 50% done. I'm sorry, love.".

"It's okay, I understand. Jimin is here so I will probably go have dinner with him.".

Jungkook was relieved that Jimin was around and said, "Sure

Jungkook was relieved that Jimin was around and said, "Sure. I'll see you at home. Say hi to Jimin for me.".

They hanged up the call and Jungkook went to get some drinks for Hyunbi when she wakes up.

~

Hoseok and Jimin were about to leave the studio while Jimin wondered where Jungkook was.

"He's busy with Mr Bang. They need the album to be finished atleast 50%.", Jungkook said and Jimin understood.

"Taehyung will be coming. Want to have dinner with us?", Jimin asked and Hoseok agreed while locking the studio's door.

They walked to the bustop when Taehyung's car came forward and Taehyung waves at Jungkook.