11

Hoseok was sitting on the couch while Namjoon was making soup and tea for him.

"Here.. Eat some of this. You'll feel better.", Namjoon said and gave the bowl of soup to Hoseok.

"Whenever you're ready to talk.. I'll listen.", Namjoon said and watched Hoseok eat the soup while he gave the cup of tea for him.

Hoseok stared at Namjoon and said, "How did you about me?".

Namjoon smiled and said, "Well, I heard from some people. But I wanted to hear from you first.".

Hoseok sighed heavily and sets the bowl down on the table while thinking of what to say.

"It was my fault. I always thought Jungkook would still have his past behavior and I keep assuming him for doing that when he was actually working. He works hard for our future and yet, I keep saying to him that he still has his past behavior. He got mad of course. He felt hurt until he actually asked why we got married in the first place.", Hoseok shared.

Hoseok had tears in his eyes and Namjoon gave some tissues to him.

"I shouldn't have assumed any of it. I was stupid.", Hoseok said and Namjoon moved closer to him.

"Well, I understand where you're coming from. Of course, the past still hurts. Somehow, Jungkook has to prove to you he really did changed. But you have to also believe in him and yourself. Are you happy right now with Jungkook?", Namjoon asked.

Hoseok thought about it and shrugged, making Namjoon frowned.

"So why did you and Jungkook decided to get married?", Namjoon asked.

Hoseok stared at Namjoon and sighed while taking a sip of his tea.

"Because.. I believed that we were soulmates.", Hoseok said and Namjoon smiled.

Namjoon wipes some of the tears on Hoseok's face and said, "Then continue to believe that.".

Hoseok smiled afterwards and was starting to feel better with Namjoon being around to talk to him.

"You're still so good in comforting me, Namjoon. How can you not get a boyfriend too?", Hoseok asked and continued to eat his soup.

"I'm happier this way. Besides, I'm in no rush to find another love.", Namjoon said and Hoseok nods while Namjoon remembered something.

"I'm heading back to our old hometown today.  Halmeoni has not feeling too well. So I'll be paying her a visit.", Namjoon shared and Hoseok was surprised.

"Can I tag along?", Hoseok asked, making Namjoon stunned.

Namjoon wondered if Jungkook would ask and Hoseok held his hands.

"Please, Namjoon! Can I?", Hoseok asked.

"What about Jungkook?", Namjoon asked him back.

Hoseok sighed and said, "I thought if I were to go back to my hometown.. it would give me some peace atleast.".

Namjoon chuckled and said, "Okay fine. You can tag along. But make sure Jungkook knows.".