12

Jungkook was getting ready to bring Hyunbi to her medical check-up while he stared at his phone.

He hasn't replied to Hoseok's message and wanted to give Hoseok a call when Hyunbi came out, all ready to leave.

"Ready?", Hyunbi asked.

Jungkook smiled with a nod and they head out together to the hospital.

Hyunbi got into the car with Jungkook and Jungkook continued to drive while making sure that she was comfortable.

Jungkook held her hands tightly and Hyunbi smiled at him.

"Do you want to go anywhere after the check-up?", Jungkook asked.

"Let's go to a cafe like how we first met.", Hyunbi suggested and Jungkook smiled at the thought of it.

When they arrived at the hospital, they took their queue number and waited for their number to be called out by the doctor.

As they were waiting, Jungkook noticed someone familiar and realized that it was Taehyung.

"Shit..", Jungkook said while looking away, trying not to expose himself.

"What's the matter?", Hyunbi asked and Jungkook told her to remain quiet while holding her hand.

Jungkook takes another look and sees that Taehyung was already gone while he apologized to Hyunbi.

"A friend of yours?", Hyunbi asked.

"Yeah.. Best if he doesn't see me here.", Jungkook said.

At the perfect time, their number was called and they head inside while sitting in front of the doctors.

~

Hoseok was helping to set the table and sees Halmeoni coming towards him with plenty of food on the tray.

Namjoon came in with a few more side dishes and Hoseok helps him to set it on the table.

"Please enjoy the food, boys. Our Namjoonie made it extra special too.", Halmeoni said and Hoseok wondered which dish did Namjoon make.

Halmeoni joined in to eat with them and they were enjoying her food. "Halmeoni! The kimchi stew is so good!", Hoseok said.

Halmeoni chuckled and said, "I didn't make that. Namjoon did. I taught him to how to cook it so that he doesn't have to keep coming here for my kimchi stew.".

Hoseok smiled at Namjoon and said, "Well, you did it! It tasted just like Halmeoni's kimchi stew.".

Namjoon felt relieved and they continued to eat happily.

"Hoseokkie, how is Jungkook? Is he doing well?", Halmeoni asked.

Hoseok was hesitant to answer but he knew he had to say something. "Yes, he is alright. He has been busy making his solo album.", Hoseok shared.

"That's good to hear. Does he know that you are here?", Halmeoni asked again and Hoseok assured her that Jungkook was aware of Hoseok's whereabouts.