5

Jungkook arrived home and noticed Hoseok sitting on the couch while drinking his tea.

"Where were you? Why didn't you get back to me?", Hoseok asked and stood up from his couch.

Jungkook puts his bag down and moves towards Hoseok. "I'm sorry.. I had a rough day at the studio. Mr Bang wanted me to keep making the songs and makes sure it was up to perfection. It's been stressful.", Jungkook said while sighing heavily.

Hoseok crossed his arms and stared at Jungkook.

"I really wanted to go to the airport and send Yoongi off but Mr Bang wouldn't even let me leave. I had to stay.", Jungkook said and apologized to Hoseok.

"I'm really sorry, Hoseok.", Jungkook said.

Hoseok sighed and said, "You really had me worried. I wanted to go to the studio to check on you but I didn't want to disturb you.".

Jungkook smiled and assured Jungkook that he was alright.

"I'm back home now. I'm okay, now that I see you.", Jungkook said and hugged Hoseok right away.

Hoseok hugged him back and apologized for being angry with him.

"Taehyung called me too. I guess he was checking up on me too.", Jungkook shared and Hoseok knew about it.

They walked to the kitchen and Hoseok starts making tea and sandwich for Jungkook to eat and drink.

"How was Yoongi and Jin?", Jungkook asked.

"They were excited of course. They were hoping to see you there but they understood that you were busy.", Hoseok said and Jungkook nods his head.

"Namjoon sent me home afterwards. Jimin and Taehyung had plans on their own after sending them off.", Hoseok said and Jungkook was glad that there was someone to accompany Hoseok home.

Jungkook held Hoseok's hand and said, "I love you, Hoseok.".

Hoseok smiled and gives Jungkook a quick kiss before letting him drink his tea.

The Next Day..

Jungkook was getting ready to leave to his studio while Hoseok was sitting by the dining table.

"Will you be home late today?", Hoseok asked.

Jungkook smiled and said, "If Mr Bang needs me to stay, I'll call you.".

Hoseok nods and walks Jungkook to his car.

"Take care, Jungkook. See you later.", Hoseok said and they shared a kiss before Jungkook leaves.

As Jungkook was on his way, he changes the direction and heads down to the hospital to visit Hyunbi.

Hyunbi was laying on her bed when she hears a knock on the door and sees Jungkook coming in.

"Good Morning, how are you today?", Jungkook smiled and gave a bouquet of flowers to her.

Hyunbi smiled and Jungkook noticed that she hasn't finished her breakfast.

"You got to eat breakfast.", Jungkook said and knew that Hyunbi wanted him to feed her.

Jungkook scoops some of the porridge and feeds Hyunbi so that she eats.

"What's going to happen when I'm discharged?", Hyunbi asked.

"You'll stay at my previous apartment. I'll come over whenever I'm free. So you don't have to worry.", Jungkook said and Hyunbi nods her head, agreeing to him.

Jungkook was continuing to feed her when Hyunbi held his arm and said, "Could you stay with me today? It would be nice if my husband could stay here.".

Jungkook was hesitant and thought about what would he say to Hoseok.

Hyunbi was waiting for Jungkook to respond and Jungkook sighed heavily.

"If you can't, it's fine.", Hyunbi said.

Jungkook smiled and gives a kiss to her cheek while moving closer to her.

"Okay, I'll stay with you tonight

"Okay, I'll stay with you tonight. I promise.", Jungkook said and Hyunbi was happy.

As Hyunbi was resting after taking her medicines, Jungkook decided to head down to the studio to grab something while he thought of how to let Hoseok know about tonight.

Jungkook was leaving the hospital when..

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!".

Jungkook turned around and sees Taehyung running towards him.

"Oh? Taehyung ah!", Jungkook waved at his best friend while they did their usual handshake.

"What are you doing here? Thought you would be in the studio.", Taehyung said.

"I was picking up some medicines for Hoseok. He wasn't feeling too well.", Jungkook shared and Taehyung frowned.

"Hoseok is sick? He seems okay though last night.", Taehyung said and Jungkook could only scratched his head.

Jungkook was feeling anxious as Taehyung was talking to him and told Taehyung that he needed to rush to the studio.

"I was about to ask you where the pharmacy is but you could go ahead. Jimin's mother is not feeling too well so gotta get some medicine for her.", Taehyung said.

Jungkook smiled and they shared their goodbyes while Jungkook gets into his car.

Taehyung frowned and said, "Hmm.. Hoseok was feeling okay last night. And now, he isn't well?".

~

Hoseok had just finished cleaning the house and ensures that everything was right before resting on the couch.

Then, his phone rang and he saw that it was Namjoon.

"Hey Namjoon! What's up?", Hoseok asked.

"Mr Sunshine! I need some help if you're free.".

Hoseok wondered what help does Namjoon need and stared at the time.

"I need some help at the art store. But if you can't, no worries. I'll get others.".

"Ani! Sure, I'll come over and help. See you soon.", Hoseok said.

"Don't worry! If Jungkook is fetching you, tell him to come over too.".

Hoseok understood and they hanged up the phone while Hoseok gets ready to meet Namjoon.

Hoseok calls Jungkook to let him know that he was meeting Namjoon but Jungkook was not answering his phone.

"He's really busy, huh. Mr Bang is crazy.", Hoseok said and continued to get ready.

~

Jungkook was at the studio, recording a few songs when Mr Bang came in with some papers for Jungkook to sign.

"Jungkook ah, I need you to sign this.", Mr Bang said.

Jungkook takes the paper and signs them while checking what it was.

"Jungkook ah, if you need some time to rest, just let me know. You've been working hard.", Mr Bang said and Jungkook nods with a smile.

Mr Bang takes back the paper and went out while Jungkook was relieved that he could plan out when he could have a rest day.

He takes his phone out and notices two missed calls from Hoseok and Hyunbi.

"Hyunbi? All okay?".