1. Our home

Tringggggggggg...........

Taehyung woke up after hearing the alarm sound and turned it off suddenly he felt a warmth in his belly and it brought a smile to his face and he turned to the otherside it was his love , his happiness and his everything JUNGOOK ❤️..After giving a kiss on his forehead tae walked towards the washroom to freshup ..

After few minutes Jungook also woke up from his sleep only to find that tae is already awake ..he started walking towards the kitchen and saw his favourite view it was tae in wearing jungook's white shirt and cooking breakfast while listening to music .Jungook slowly moved towards him and hugged him from behind ..Eventhough tae felt startled he immediately knew it was his cute bunny ..

" Jungookshi .... Andheyo " tae said with his puppy face "wae am i not even allowed to hug my wife in the morning ??" Jungook asked. Jungook placed a kiss on tae 's cheek and tae turned into a red tomato .. "Jungookah go get ready while I am preparing the breakfast otherwise you will be late for work " tae told him ..."Andhae ...I want to hold my bear moreeeeee ....plszzzzzzz" It was now jungook's turn to be cute. "No no go go get ready and come down goooo" tae pushed his bunny to the stairs towards their room ..when tae turned his back Jungook ran fastly towards tae and gave a kiss on his neck and ran again "love you wifeyyyy" Jungook shouted on his way back "yahhhhhh" tae also shouted back and walked to the kitchen with a big smile...

Their mornings were always like this full of laughter and love .