11. Mistakes

Taehyung woke up the next morning ,he was really tired after all the cried and the incident that happened last night. But he didn't want to change his decision of ignoring Jungook from now onwards because he was fed up with all the acts of Jungook . He slowly went to the kitchen,  today he doesn't want to cook for Jungook , even if he cooks his husband won't eat it so why waste food . He prepared a smoothie  for himself.
He didn't feel like eating anything ,but he can't starve because he needs to be healthy for his baby yes HIS BABY ...

Jungook got ready and went to the living room for going office .But the unexpected silence made him search for tae .Usually the mornings are not like this there will be music coming from the kitchen and tae will be waiting for him near the dining table with the breakfast....but today there was nothing as usual .He panicked and he looked at the kitchen but tae was not there, then he heard a sound from the garden .Jungook looked at tae who was sitting in the garden drinking his smoothie and rubbing his belly .He was talking to the baby , Jungook started listening to it . " How are you my little baby ?? I know you are sulking because eomma doesn't give you any delicious food this morning ...sorry baby eomma doesn't feel like eating anything but eomma will eat more food in the afternoon so that my bunny will be happy... Don't hate eommma okayyy like you appa does ..eomma only have you in this world .Eomma will love you and protect you no matter what happens ...I know baby you are not getting any love from your appa but eomma will shower you with more love ..be healthy my baby you are the only reason for me to be strong ....I love you my little bunny "" Tae was almost crying with his own words ..

Jungook 's eyes also got teared up after hearing tae's words he wanted to go and console his wife but his coldness didn't let him do that.He knew his tae was suffering but the reason for the gap between them  is also because of Tae himself .Jungook wanted his tae back but he wasn't ready to accept the baby ...To him it was hard to let go of the fact that tae broke his trust .He walked away from the garden and drive towards his office...

Tae heard the sound of car that driving away from the garage ..usually he will be standing near the door to say bye to his husband but today he doesn't want to do that.To him Jungook was no longer the person that he knew once.The old version of Jungook was loving and caring but the Jungook that he knew nowadays is arrogant and cold , who would say anything to hurt tae and atlast he even cheated on him . Taehyung felt like his married life is becoming a complete mess.. Even though he felt like he wants to give up on Jungook and go back to his parents his baby is holding him back from doing it ...Taehyung doesn't wants to neglect the fact that his baby needs a father. That's why he is still in this house ...

In the evening Jungook came early to their home only to find that there was no light .the whole  home was dark .He turned on the light and saw Tae who was sleeping on the couch..Jungook felt like touching the cheeks of tae but he controlled himself from doing that..When he started to walk towards their room , Jungook heard the sound of their doorbell .Jungook opened the door and he was schoked to see the person infront of him.........👀

Who do you guys think it would be ??? ......
First of all I am having classes that's why the chapter is taking time to be updated .I hope you guys understand. Thanks for the love that you guys showing to the story..keep supporting me .. please do vote for the story..

With love
Yours 🐬