6. Love

It's gonna be adult content ahead so if you don't like it please do skip this chapter .

When tae was changing his shirt Jungook suddenly entered the room . Tae was already half naked without his shirt "Fuck this.. I can't take it anymore "by saying this Jungook grabbed tae by waist and started kissing him passionately .Tae was enjoying their moment and started pulling jungook's hair more while the  other started to hold  tae's neck ....Their tongues were reaching each other's mouth ."Jungookahhhh ....mmmmhh ""tae stopped kook to take his breath .Jungook pushed tae to their and take off the jacket that he was wearing and started kissing tae again.  He licked tae's lips and bites it . He slowly came towards tae 's neck and kissed it .  Tae was having immense pleasure.... Taehyung stood up on the bed and started unbuttoning Jungook's shirt ...they were kissing each other it was more like eating one another...

After unbuttoning Jungook's shirt tae started kissing kook 's chest he slowly pecked every space is Jungook 's chest .Jungook was holding tae's neck . "Baby make me feel good "kook asked tae ...Tae smiled at his husband's request and he slowly opened Jungook's pants and started touching Jungook's dick ..he removed Jungook's pants and started licking kook's dick all the way down from there .... He grabbed kook's balls and started rubbing it .. "Babyyyy """kook made noises ...Tae took Jungook's dick fully into his mouth and started moving his head ..he was really enjoying the fact that his husband is having an orgasm .... He made Jungook's dick harder and tapped it on his tongue .... "Do you like it hubby """ tae asked his husband .."Yeah baby I love it when you have my dick on your mouth" Jungook answered ...

Jungook slowly made tae to lay in bed and removed his pants ...tae who was already wet by giving an orgasm to his husband left a moan when Jungook touched his dick..... "Someone is already dripping wet by having my dick "Jungook teased his baby... Jungook started touching tae's hole and put his one finger into it ...."Jungookahhhh...mmmmmmm..aaahhhhh"
Tae started moaning Jungook started putting his two fingers into tae's hole and started moving fast ...mmmhmmmm ahhhhh were only heard in the bedroom ..... Tae was having his orgasm at its while the other enjoyed putting his fingers into his wife's hole ....

"Jungook I want you inside me"""...Tae told Jungook .."Babe if you need me that much ..why don't you beg for it"Jungook was entering into his dom mode.. "Please Jungook i want your dick inside me ".Tae pleaded ... "Tae try one more time let me hear you begging for it""Jungook was moving his fingers faster this time ..Tae couldn't take it anymore..."Daddy please I want your dick inside me pleasee"""Jungook got satisfied with his wifey's pleadingh and he put his dick into tae's hole without any protection he  starts to pound tae raw .

"Daddyyyy...mhmmmmm..aahhhh "tae starts to moan loudly ..Jungook put his fingers into tae's mouth and tae started to lick it while Jungook was pounding tae fastly on their bed..Tae's legs were on Jungook's shoulders and he even slapped tae's ass ...."Daddyyy..faster please  ""tae begged again ..by hearing this Jungook changed their position ..he made tae on all fours and thurst his dick into tae's hole fastly ..Tae was really having a good orgasm.... Tae was continuously moaning and it even made Jungook to move faster with his dick... "Moan for me babyyy ..moan for daddyy"" .Jungook told tae .. ""aahhhhhh mmmmmm aaahhhh"tae started moaning even louder.....
"Daddy I am going to cum "tae said in between his moans ."no baby not yet let's cum together "Jungook told tae and starts pounding tae's hole even more ...After few minutes they both came together .. Jungook's filled tae's hole with his cum and hugged tae from behind... He gave tae
a kiss on his cheek ..tae who was tired slowly fallen into sleep after having a good time with his husband ..

tae who was tired slowly fallen into sleep after having a good time with his husband

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ...I know I suck when it comes to smut scenes ..anyway tell me about your opinion..Please do vote for the story

With love
Yours 🐬