3. Just Us

"Tae I am home" Jungook called Tae as soon as he reached home. Tae who was in the kitchen came to the living room "I am coming ". Jungook hugged tae tightly and gave him a peck on his lips . "Someone is really happy " tae told kook "ofc I am babe , today I made a huge deal" kook said. Tae got really happy after hearing and gave a kiss on kook's cheeks .

They sat on the couch after having dinner while
cuddling with each other .Tae felt like this is the perfect time to tell  Jungook about babies since he is really happy. "kook I want to tell you something " tae told kook " Yes baby tell me," Jungook looked at tae's face while caressing his hair ."It's been 2 years since we were married and I think now it's the perfect time for us to have babies" tae told Jungook with a hope that he will say yes , but Jungook's face suddenly changed and he removed tae's hands from his body " Tae, we can have kids in the future and you already I am not yet ready to share our love to others " "But tae it's our babies " tae said to calm down Jungook "No tae we won't have babies for now and that's it end of the discussion " Jungook coldly Said and left the living room.Tae was still sitting on their couch with teary eyes , he still don't know how to make his kook realise that it's okay to have babies because it's gonna be their blood .

Tae entered their bedroom with a gloomy face Jungook was already lying on the bed and tae took the other side suddenly he felt hands wrapping around the waist ."Tae I know you want babies but give some more time to ourselves " "hmmmm" tae nodded even though he got hurt by those words ."I love you my bear 🐻 " Jungook said while kissing tae 's neck "I love you too kook " tae said and closed his while tears were flowing through his face .

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
Am i doing a good job ?? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote ...

Stay happy and be safe guys

With love
Yours 🐬