7. Puzzles

Few weeks after .....

Tae was folding the clothes in their bedroom suddenly his phone started buzzing.Tae took his phone and smiled after seeing  the caller id "kook 🐰".. "Hello tae ,baby what are you doing ?"Jungook asked once tae answered the phone " I was folding the clothes kook "tae chuckled ."Tae I called you to tell that be ready for our dinner date ...I will come and pick you up at 7 " ...Tae who was already excited for their date answered "ofc hubby I will be ready ".."bye wifey i love you "Jungook told his wife "I love you too kook " Tae said and they hung up.

Tae was getting ready for their date suddenly he felt nauseous and he ran to the bathroom ..After throwing up he came out he thought it's because of the soup that he drank for lunch and he continued with his makeup ...

"Tae baby where are you? I am home "Jungook called for his wifey once he entered their home."I am coming Kook " Tae answered while coming downstairs .."How do I look babe ?" Tae asked his husband ..Jungook who was admiring his wife's beauty said "You look perfect baby as always "..Those words made tae blush he gave a peck on his bunny's lips ....And they both entered the car and went to the restaurant..

When they entered the restaurant the waitress welcomed them to their respective table which was already booked by Jungook ..Tae enjoyed the view of the restaurant it was near to a river and he can the bridge and the lights .."Kook it's beautiful "Tae told Jungook "My bear is  more beautiful " Jungook said while winking at tae .."kookahhh "Tae chuckled at thrown a tissue at Jungook .

Jungook ordered tae's favourite dish which is Bulgogi for them .Tae was happy because Jungook knows what he likes and what he dislikes ..After a few minutes their order came .Tae eagerly took one bite and he immediately ran to the washroom Jungook who was startled by the sudden act followed his wife Tae was continuously vomiting .."Tae are you okay...what happened??" Jungook asked he was scared .."I don't know kook suddenly I felt like vomiting "Tae answered ."Come let's go to the hospital "Jungook took tae's hand "No no it's okay I am fine now "Tae stopped Jungook .   "Then let's go home , I will ask the waitress to pack the food so that you can eat at home "" Jungook said while rubbing tae's hand. " No I don't want Bulgogi I hate the way it taste " tae's answer made Jungook shocked because it was tae's favourite food he would eat it even in the midnight ...But he didn't say anything and he took his sick wife to their home so that he can rest .....

Tae was enjoying the view from the car he was feeling a new kind of happiness but he didn't know the reason but the feel made him good ....Jungook was smiling after seeing his bear's beautiful face .... To him they were both enough ..

But who knows what the future holds for them ..

I hope you guys liked this chapter ..Please do tell me your suggestions... Please do vote for the story .. Thanks for reading my story.

With love
Yours 🐬