2.You are enough

After Jungook left to work Tae started to clean the house like he usually does. He changed the curtains since it's a new week while doing those he came through some magazines that he bought from the mall a few days before so he sat down on the couch to check those out .As usual scrolling through the fashion exploring pages he came across a specific page which made him say awwwwww ...

Ofc it was some pictures of babies wearing a specific brands dresses and goodies Tae always dreamt of having his and Jungook 's bunnies to wear something like this but thinking about that made him happy and sad at the same time .Because according to Jungook they are still not ready to have kids it's not because they are not financially stable , Jungook is one of the richest businessmen in South Korea and Teahyung's family is also rich, it's because Jungook wants to achieve more and wants them both to enjoy their life to the fullest because they are both young . Even though Tae accepts these things, he still wants to have a mini tae or mini kook in their house . Tae kept the magazines in the bookshelf and kept doing his chores hoping soon Jungook will agree to have a baby .

On the other hand at Jeon Corps Jungook was attending a meeting with his partners they were congratulating Jungook for getting a deal from a multinational company ."Thank you everyone " he expressed his gratitude .He can't wait to share the news with his tae bear he knows it would make tae happy and proud about kook .. That's all he wanted ..his Tae 's love he was not yet ready to share his love with anyone ...

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter...I am trying my best to create a story where the readers can be happy .. Please leave your suggestions after reading ..

Stay tuned for the next chapter

With love
Yours 🐬