10. It hurts

I am sorry for the delay but I hope you enjoy this chapter ...

Taehyung was making himself some warm milk in the kitchen ....Tae slowly touched his belly "hey my little bunny be patient for some minute eomma will feed you some warm milk " he told his baby .Taehyung was in his third month of pregnancy ,all these days Jungook never showed any affection towards Tae and not for once he went with Tae to the hospital for the checkup. Taehyung was getting hurt more and more because of Jungook's behaviour.Tae suddenly remembered that day,

It was their 3rd wedding anniversary and Taehyung woke up early in the morning and prepared breakfast for Jungook , poor tae thought that atleast for today his husband will treat him nicely . As usual Jungook came to the living room he was on his way to their office ."Kook have some breakfast I made it  for you , I even made your favourite cookies "Tae said and smiled to his husband . Jungook walked towards Taehyung ,tae hoped that his kook will hug and kiss him but Jungook had other plans he took the plate from the table and threw it on the wall making the plate and as well as tae'heart broke. .."Don't you dare to make me fall for your cheap drama again , you understand?  i don't love you and I won't becoz you are just dead to me ,.. the only reason I am letting you stay here is because of our parents .and don't take advantage of that " Jungook told tae and left the room ..Tae was sobbing really hard he couldn't believe what just happened.. Jungook doesn't even remember about their anniversary even if he did his actions just said he doesn't care about those things.... Tae wiped away his tears and started picking up the pieces of the broken plate from the floor ..

Sound of the kettle brought Tae back from his memories. He took a glass and poured milk  and started drinking it. Suddenly he heard a doorbell ofc it was his husband,  he opened the door for him .Like everyday Jungook avoided him and tried to walk away , but tae noticed some red marks on Jungook's shirt he grabbed his husband's hand and checked the shirt ......it was lipstick ."Jungook what is the meaning of this "Tae pointed his hand towards the mark , "What don't you know what it is , ofc you know because you also use this right ?" Jungook smirked at him . " Kook ...aah are you ch-cheating on me?" Tae was controlling his tears . " What if I am ? why do you care ? You can't even satisfy me can you ? You can't...becoz your belly is taking away all your beauty from you and it makes me disgusted to make love with you...so I am having fun with others to satisfy my needs " the words that came from Jungook's mouth made tae 's sobbing even more higher his whole body felt like he was getting stabbed with a sharp knife ..... "Kook don't do this we are going to have our baby soon" Tae  begged him ....

"TAEHYUNG ...ITS YOUR BABY NOT MINE "Jungook was literally shouting and walked away from the room .Tae hold on to chair so that he won't fall down ." Why are you doing this to me Jungook ..." Tae felt pathetic. It was not his fault that they are going to be parents all along he thought that it was his fault , not anymore he won't blame himself anymore he took the decision . He won't cry for Jungook anymore because he is not worth it ,Tae felt like it......He walked towards the room from now on Jeon Taehyung won't beg Jeon Jungook for his forgiveness....

Jungook felt a pang on his chest because he knew whatever he said it ofc hurt Taehyung . The red marks were not the traces of his cheating it was an accident , when he was trying to get out of an elevator a female employee bumped into him and that lipstick was from her's and not from his secret lover or anything .Jungook could have said that but he wanted to hurt tae he doesn't know why but he didn't want to say the truth .Maybe it's because he always loved and trusted tae more than anything ..so it's hurts when it breaks ....

Do you guys agree with Taehyung or Jungook let me know in the comments...I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter .Please do vote for the story ...

With Love
Yours 🐬