12.Unexpected

"Jungookah won't you invite your mother inside ?" the lady who was standing in front of Jungook asked him..Yes it was his mother Jeon Nara .Jungook was shocked to see his mother who came without any warning. " Eomma come  inside " Jungook welcomed his mother inside. She hugged her son and the first thing she noticed was that taehyung was sleeping on the couch. "Aigoo tae why are you sleeping on the couch ?Jungook did you do anything bad to him ?" His mother asked while waking up tae. Taehyung who woke up felt relieved to see the person in front of him "Eomma when did you come ? I am sorry I was tired that's why I was sleeping ".."Tae baby don't say sorry it's okay I know you are tired after waiting for your husband for the whole dayyyy " Nara said while caressing tae's hair.Jungook and Tae both smiled bitterly to that .

The next thing she noticed was the baby bump of Tae. "Jungook and tae tell me I am not wrong about what I am seeing " Nara was on the verge of crying "Tae are you carrying my grandchild ?" .Taehyung nodded to that question..." Oh my godddd ..I am so happy tae. "She hugged him tightly and the next thing she did was slapping Jungook's shoulder." Yahhh why didn't you inform your own parents about tae being pregnant " Jungook can clearly see that his mother was angry .."Eomma it was me who said kook to keep it as a secret so that we can surprise you while visiting you on the weekend family gathering " it was tae who spoke. Jungook felt relieved after hearing tae's words because if he said he doesn't want this baby to his mother she should have killed him  by now ....Ofc Jeon Jungook was afraid of his mother Jeon Nara Because she is the real deal in the Jeon family...

"Tae do you have any cravings these days....do you have morning sickness...do you have any body pain " their mother showered then with a lot of questions about the pregnancy period of tae...Taehyung answered every question but the last question made him sad .."Taehyungah is Jungook treating you nicely??"" Tae looked at kook after hearing that question and said "Yes eomma kook is taking good care of me..he is there for me every time when I feel sick and even brings me my favourite foods even at midnight"  tae lied to save his husband... "Jungook you should be like that , if I ever come to know that you hurt my tae,  I will make sure you regret that " Jeon Nara glared at kook... To her tae was not just her son in law but her own son..she knew that the boy was an innocent soul that's why she said yes to their marriage without any opposition...

"Jungook I will be staying here for a few days so that I can look after my tae baby " his mother's words gave Jungook a shiver on his spine because his mother will make sure tae and her grandchild all the love that they deserve and he cant even say no to his mother . "Sure Eomma "Jungook said eventhough he didn't want his mother to stay with them...Mrs.Jeon walked towards the guest room after telling tae to go and sleep in their bedroom with Jungook.

Jungook and Tae were going to sleep in the same room a few days after their argument..Somewhere in tae's heart he was happy because his baby will sleep next to Kook.But Jungook was angry because he didn't expect this to happen but he can't disobey his mother..So he walked towards the bedroom with tae following him ...

What do you guys think will happen...will Mrs .Jeon makes them close to each other again??? Let me know in the comments ..Hope you guys liked the story .. please do vote for the story

With love
Yours 🐬